+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tony Franklin System

Varsity Bulldog Gunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her gameGunslinger is on top of his/her game Gunslinger's Avatar

Tony Franklin System

When you look at the Tony Franklin website, have a section of testimonials that is pretty impressive! Here is what our own Sonny Dykes had to say:

Sonny Dykes
    -Co-Offensive Coordinator- Texas Tech University- “I have been speaking at Tony Franklin’s
    System Seminar for 3 years and each year it just keeps getting better. His clients keep winning more
    championships and shattering offensive records. If you want to learn this system of offense there is simply no

other place to go. It is by far the best offensive seminar in the country.”

Does anyone know how his ongoing seminars will work with his coaching duties? He will be a VERY busy man but I can see it being a big calling card for the program.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Tony Franklin System

I agree that it will keep him busy, but I especially agree that this will be huge for La. Tech football.

I have read articles that say this offense has been implemented by many high schools across the country. And, we all know one of the big keys to recruiting is a good relationship with the high school coach. I can see us getting a lot of good offensive recruits because of Tony Franklin's involvement with our program.

Surely Bruce Van de Velde and Sonny Dykes have the good sense to market this to kids attending Tech football camps. And, hopefully, Coach Franklin will wear a LA TECH shirt and/or hat during his seminars that he gives away from the campus.

+ Reply to Thread