+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Coaching Position Football Scoop

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

New Coaching Position Football Scoop

LA Tech: Our sources tell us Colquitt County HS (GA) assistant coach Zach Yenser has joined the LA Tech staff on the offensive side of the ball. We hear Yenser will work as the offensive quality control.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Re: New Coaching Position Football Scoop

Former Troy OL under Tony Franklin.

http://www.moultrieobserver.com/spor...067231333.html

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Who is coaching the Safety's?

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Michael Slaughter

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg View Post
    michael slaughter

now you are talkin!!!!!!!!

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Who is coaching the Safety's?
    Coach Spangler, I think, prolly with a dedicated GA.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    Coach Spangler, I think, prolly with a dedicated GA.
    Spang has always been the Safety's coach....

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

What is "Offensive Quality Control"?? I'm full of questions on this.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/27/sp...lity.html?_r=1

This article is about the NFL, so there will be some differences, but from what I gather they are "coaches" who are kind of like administrative assistants. Lots of video breakdown, lots of set-up/logistical stuff, some gopher-type jobs.

As the article says, it's like breaking into the business through the mail-room.

More of a college based article:
    http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-fo...igan-football/

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I did a search on it.
    I found this article:

Mike Bajakian '96 – Chicago Bears Offensive Quality Control Coach
    http://www.williams.edu/athletics/ne...t=10&year=2004
    What is an offensive quality control coach? Former Williams College quarterback Mike Bajakian knows. He acts as one, for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League.
    “I assist in coaching the wide receivers, but mainly I analyze video of our opponents defense, create tendency reports and give them to our offensive coordinator..."

The new LB coach Jeff Koonz was the Defensive Quality Control coach at Texas last year. I think this is fairly new position being added to staffs at larger schools. I am glad to see Tech is doing this....don't know why but it sounds good.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Grazi. I'll pass this on to Coachdawg twice, once in each ear so he can HEAR it!!!

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Grazi. I'll pass this on to Coachdawg twice, once in each ear so he can HEAR it!!!

Fisher, you were a "quality control" player back in the day so you should have known what a quality control coach was.

I can hear will in both ears thank you.

I also sent in my "little dab" to LTAC today. I will always be a proud supporter of the BULLDOGS. Wish I could do more to help Adam and the gang out because they do an absolutely incredible job. When I win the Texas lotto, I will donate a couple mill in honor of all my favorite football players that I was so fortunate to go to Tech with. Best friends a man could have.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

What's amazing is that you were able to turn on your computer and read and somewhat comprehend!!

+ Reply to Thread