+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I wonder if the WAC comish Benson will suspend the cop?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the WAC comish Benson will suspend the cop?

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...ay_terran.html

Sorry, its not really related to Tech but I thought it was worth bringing up.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: I wonder if the WAC comish Benson will suspend the cop?

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...ay_terran.html

Sorry, its not really related to Tech but I thought it was worth bringing up.
    Let's rewatch the LSU Terrance Toliver hit. Free Chad Boyd!

Chad Boyd Lights up Toliver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrI_3qBjKMY

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

i really hope there is a video made with this hit, the cole hit on the hawaii qb, and other big hits to put on the big tv this season

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Let's rewatch the LSU Terrance Toliver hit. Free Chad Boyd!

Chad Boyd Lights up Toliver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrI_3qBjKMY
    your new comment on that video made me laugh. a lot.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

This is why I wished we played these sons o' b1tches every year. It gets my blood pumpin' big-time! Watchin' that hit and the jump pass video both make my day every time.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

We came too close to beating em..may be a while before they let us back in that stadium. We really missed out on a golden opportunity with that game and Jarret Lee trying to give us interceptions..it still hurts me today.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    i really hope there is a video made with this hit, the cole hit on the hawaii qb, and other big hits to put on the big tv this season
    I agree this needs to be part of the Intro video on video board next year. They should loop it a couple of time showing the hit over and over again.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    This is why I wished we played these sons o' b1tches every year. It gets my blood pumpin' big-time! Watchin' that hit and the jump pass video both make my day every time.
    That was the SWEETEST halftime I've had being a Dawg in a hell of a long time!!!

+ Reply to Thread