+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lsu schedule

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

lsu schedule

Do you guys realize that LSU will play forty games inside the state of Louisiana and 15 out of state. Their first twenty games are at Alex Box stadium. wow. now that is home field advantage. And I am sure they will host a regional and Super. If it werent for Omaha, they would hardly even have to leave at all. they do not leave home until the middle of March.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: lsu schedule

I took in one of those games last week vs. Pepperdine. After seeing that Thursday night crowd in 30-degree weather I wouldn't want to play away from the new Box either. Very nice facility. Very nice paying attendance. Decent baseball.
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 03-10-2010 at 08:23 AM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I took in one of those games last week vs. Pepperdine. After seeing that Thursday night crowd in 30-degree weather I wouldn't want to lay away from the new Box either. Very nice facility. Very nice paying attendance. Decent baseball.
    Understatement.

I am with Dawgpix though... with that type of fan base and facility it is easy to get that many people to want to come to play you at your place. If you haven't been to The New Alex Box, go... I don't care who you cheer for or if you remain neutral...it is an amazing atmosphere for baseball. The park is nicer than many minor league stadiums, and the fans know good baseball. They know when to clap for the opposing team and when to get loud. It isn't like football where every Joe Blow thinks he has to be crude. These guys are first class. I recommend it for anybody, be it a mid-week, weekend, or playoff series, it is a great experience for baseball.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Understatement.

I am with Dawgpix though... with that type of fan base and facility it is easy to get that many people to want to come to play you at your place. If you haven't been to The New Alex Box, go... I don't care who you cheer for or if you remain neutral...it is an amazing atmosphere for baseball. The park is nicer than many minor league stadiums, and the fans know good baseball. They know when to clap for the opposing team and when to get loud. It isn't like football where every Joe Blow thinks he has to be crude. These guys are first class. I recommend it for anybody, be it a mid-week, weekend, or playoff series, it is a great experience for baseball.
    Oh, and yes, I wore my blue Tech golf pullover.:icon_wink:

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Understatement.

I'm not an lsu fan. Not at all. But I have been to the new Alex Box. Went in the locker rooms, players lounge, meeting rooms, etc. Lets just say it's no wonder they win. Shouldn't be too hard to recruit. Amazing facilities. Have never seen a game there though.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone here knows how much I despise LSUseless, but it is pretty neat to at least hit up ONE game at the new Alex Box. If you need a reason, go to a non-LSU game in the regional or super-regional. Of course, the crowd isn't nearly as good, but it's still fun. The place is now bigger than Zephyr Field in New Orleans. The baseball fans are also a hell of a lot better than the garbage that makes up the rest of their fanbase.

For what it's worth, I always wear Tech gear if I go to their sporting events here, and I almost never pay to get in.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How can you guys stand to be around so many idiots dressed in purple and pi$$????

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How can you guys stand to be around so many idiots dressed in purple and pi$$????
    I dunno. I guess the same reason they looked at my Tech logoed apparel as I walked by them.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They aren't the same fans...these have teeth and half a brain. Plus hotter girls at the baseball games!

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

They aren't the same fans...these have teeth and half a brain. Plus hotter girls at the baseball games!

But they're lspoo girls.....

Quote Originally Posted by techboy09 View Post
    But they're lspoo girls.....
    An LSU girl is better than no girl at all.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

+1 for you sir.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Nah. I'll stick with dogs.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post

Wow!!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    Corndogs? :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread