+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSU's Tolliver tasered twice in BR fight

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: LSU's Tolliver tasered twice in BR fight

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I've always thought that the football section was for Tech related items only. It seems to me that this post thread would be better suited for the general sports folder. But that's just me.
    Yeah, I guess you're right DD. Maybe mods can move it for us.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Hey lets not forget our own QB recently made some headlines for trouble with the law...

Sarcasm? Did he get tazed twice too?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Since Boyd did to Toliver the equivalent of a tazer, Chad Boyd should henceforth be known as Tazer Boyd.
    Last edited by RhinoDawg; 03-11-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Sarcasm? Did he get tazed twice too?
    Not to my knowledge lol.. I just didn't want this to attract the fans of other schools and turn this into something like the tech/grambling thread.

+ Reply to Thread