+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP, Rob Carter

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

RIP, Rob Carter

Does anyone remember Rob, from Monroe, who played for Tech in the early 70's, I think it was. He passed away today. Funeral is Friday.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: RIP, Rob Carter

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Does anyone remember Rob, from Monroe, who played for Tech in the early 70's, I think it was. He passed away today. Funeral is Friday.
    Rob always had a ready smile, was friendly, kind-hearted and accepting, and was a hard hitter. I am sorry to learn of his tragic passing.

+ Reply to Thread