+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 3/12 NEVADA game (WAC tourney)

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: 3/12 NEVADA game (WAC tourney)

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    so should I pay for the guys game?

I think this was an aberration. I plan on paying for the men's game.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Will the men's game be on 97.7?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Will the men's game be on 97.7?
    I hope 107.5. I don't wanna go out to my car to hear this game.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I hope 107.5. I don't wanna go out to my car to hear this game.
    Why do you have to go out to your car if it's on 97.7?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I will pay for the men's game too. I still am pissed, though.... I am going to keep writing till I get a refund - even for half the money.....

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Why do you have to go out to your car if it's on 97.7?
    Don't have a radio. I'd prefer to just turn my tv on channel 4.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

------
    The mens game will be on Z107.5 FM!
    way to go Techsters!
    can't wait to put it to the Fresno bulldogs!
    I am sure a lot of sports writers are pulling for the Techsters since they picked them to win the conference,
    and hopefully the WAC is pulling for the Techsters to win to get two teams in the NCAA's this year...
    Fresno should be a shoe in to get an invite win or lose...
    Maybe some calls will be going the Techsters way tomorrow instead of the other way!
    Nice job beating Nevada on there home court gals!

Don't have a radio. I'd prefer to just turn my tv on channel 4.
    Honey you need a radio. One with batteries in case a storm comes. Uh Oh, there's the mama coming out in me.

You are in luck. You don't have to sit in the car tonight!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ------
    The mens game will be on Z107.5 FM!
    way to go Techsters!
    can't wait to put it to the Fresno bulldogs!
    I am sure a lot of sports writers are pulling for the Techsters since they picked them to win the conference,
    and hopefully the WAC is pulling for the Techsters to win to get two teams in the NCAA's this year...
    Fresno should be a shoe in to get an invite win or lose...
    Maybe some calls will be going the Techsters way tomorrow instead of the other way!
    Nice job beating Nevada on there home court gals!
    We need Fresno to shoot 29% again tomorrow. More importantly, our girls need to rest those legs tonight!

Any idea if Pringle should be back tomorrow?

Any idea if Pringle should be back tomorrow?
    No word, but doubtful....... It is a shame too, she is our best defensive guard and we need her against Fresno's 3 point shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    No word, but doubtful....... It is a shame too, she is our best defensive guard and we need her against Fresno's 3 point shooters.
    Yea but mostly we just need another player. Our starters played a combined 189 minutes tonight.

Yea but mostly we just need another player. Our starters played a combined 189 minutes tonight.
    Yep! Be nice to have some fresh legs in there tomorrow. I just have my doubts that she will be ready. Don't need a KG standing around, though, with Fresno's outside shooters.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Johnson 29 POINTS!
    gotta love AJ and what she does. I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!

+ Reply to Thread