+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 ltac- 110%

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

2010 ltac- 110%

The new LTAC brochures are out and they look fantastic. Great looking piece and several new things this year. Great job by Adam, as always.

Two new initiatives this year:

110%-give a little extra and it will pay off big. I am encouraging all of you die hard BB&Bers to up your pledge and give at least 10% more than you gave last year. If you didn't give squat then wake up and support the program. Give whatever you can give, $10/month, $100/month-They will deduct it from your checking account and you won't miss it.

Just Get One-If each LTAC member got one more then the # of donors would double and create a huge increase in base and $$$$. Not that difficult really get a friend, family member, or old roommate to chip in so we can go back to NCAA tourney and win some conference championships in all sports. There are some nice incentives for referrals as well, check out the brochure when it comes in.

I upped mine and have been working on several friends and others to join so do the same and let's leave these sun belters in the dust and rise to top of WAC, we still have a long way to go but with your help we can do it.

Go Dawgs

Young Alumni Program, just $50, will get you 2 season tickets for football and half price and a parking pass.

Call Adam McGuirt 255-7950 or email him at adam@latechalumni.org

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: 2010 ltac- 110%

Here's where we have come from and where we need to get to. Thankfully we are alot closer now than just a few short years ago.

LA Tech athletics operating budget growth over last 5 years:
    · 04-05 = $11,009,486
    · 05-06 = $11,723,290
    · 06-07 = $12,022,465
    · 07-08 = $14,656,982
    · 08-09 = $16,020,893
    Area competitive schools:(note: Louisiana universities are not allowed to impose student fees.)
    · LA Tech$16,020,893 (academic tier 3)
    · Houston $30,988,450 (student fees: $4.4 million) (academic tier 4)
    · South Florida $28,160,631 (academic tier 3)
    · Mississippi State $25,842,032 (academic tier 3)
    · Tulsa $24,276,929 (academic tier 1)
    · Southern Mississippi $18,671,620 (student fees: 5.2 million) (academic tier 4)
    · Tulane $13,417,600 (academic tier 1)
    · Louisiana-Lafayette $10,107,711 (academic tier 4)
    · Louisiana-Monroe $9,122,207 (academic tier unranked)

LTAC & Alumni Contributions:
    · 2008: $2,064,622
    · 2009: $2,728,546 increase of +$663,924 (+32.16%)

Record-high donations during an economic recession

Tech's FY08-09 athletics donations exceeded FY07-08 athletics donations from 25 of the 98 FBS schools on record:

· Mississippi State
    · Colorado State, Wyoming, Air Force
    · Idaho, Utah State, SJSU
    · Central Michigan, NIU, Ohio, Miami OH, Western Michigan, Akron, Kent St., Buffalo, Eastern Michigan
    · All 9 Sun Belt schools

*21 schools including Tulane, Rice, Tulsa, SMU, etc. did not release their private contribution data.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I'm in for 200% and have already made two months' payments. I working on an old room mate from my freshman year who now lives in Tenn. I'm afraid he is going to need some work.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    The new LTAC brochures are out and they look fantastic. Great looking piece and several new things this year. Great job by Adam, as always.

Two new initiatives this year:

Just Get One-If each LTAC member got one more then the # of donors would double and create a huge increase in base and $$$$. Not that difficult really get a friend, family member, or old roommate to chip in so we can go back to NCAA tourney and win some conference championships in all sports. There are some nice incentives for referrals as well, check out the brochure when it comes in.

Young Alumni Program, just $50, will get you 2 season tickets for football and half price and a parking pass.

Call Adam McGuirt 255-7950 or email him at adam@latechalumni.org
    #1. The Young Alumni package is $50 per ticket up to 2

#2. I think that I have at least 1 guy joining, so I'm jumping in on that inititive.

Not bad Adam.... for a young punk. :icon_wink:

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to up mine, so

UP YOURS!

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

doubling my contribution this year as a young alumni...

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

For every $100 donation you earn one point in the LTAC Priority Point System. Is there a web site where a person can log on and check his point status?

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

I have one new donor commited and think I might have another. Hope they go through with it. I told them all they had to contribute was $100 per year. Maybe they will get hooked like a "Crack Head" and increase their donations in future years.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't received my brochure yet, but will sign up for 2010!

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

times are tight, so I am going to redistribute my "wealth." i subscribe to Tech's rivals and scout sites. I will cancel one and redirect those proceeds to my LTAC contributions. This redirection will increase my LTAC contribution by more than 10%.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Good Dawgs all!!!

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

I can FEEL Team Tech 100 membership rising!!!

+ Reply to Thread