+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new mexico baseball games

Puppy kimmi92259 has turned a few heads around herekimmi92259 has turned a few heads around here

new mexico baseball games

Anyone know if there will be an audio/video feed to the games in New Mexico this weekend?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: new mexico baseball games

I can't find anything at this time unless you want to subscribe to their All-Access. I guess it will have to be gametracker for me. Hope Mike has his stuff on Saturday.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

I know Dave is at WAC tournament, but at this time last year he had already broadcast many Tech Baseball games and broadcast schedule was released in February last year. Been death valley on this out of athletic dept.

Puppy kimmi92259 has turned a few heads around herekimmi92259 has turned a few heads around here

you and me both!! Mike didn't have last week like he usually does!! Oh well everyone has a bad day once in awhile!! Let's hope they all are hitting and playing on top of their game.

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

If you pay the higher level of all access you get many of the away games video. (watched Baylor and Pan Am) New Mexico does have an All access video link for tonight, (I plug my lappy into my tv... Pretty cool)

Bulldog bluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her game

How do you go about getting the broadcast on your tv through your laptop?

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

I use the external monitor connection on my laptop. Then goto display propertirs and choose the 2nd monitor options. It may take a little time to setup but its workable.
    also you may have a supervideo out option but that will take some properties changes also. Plug the audio out jack into your system and bingo Tech baseball.
    But I cant find audio on N/M feed yet

Dont waste your money on New Mexico Video. It so drinks through a straw..........

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Dawgs winning 6-4 Top of 3rd. 6 run inning still going with 1 out. I found it on all access.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dawgs winning 6-4 Top of 3rd. 6 run inning still going with 1 out. I found it on all access.

Audio, silent video you can't tell numbers or uniforms, or gametracker?

I got crappy video and delayed gametracker........

Williams got plunked....Hmmmmm......

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

final?

10-10 after 7

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

13-10 Lobos in the 9th. Williams to lead off.

+ Reply to Thread