+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new mexico baseball games

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: new mexico baseball games

Off to an exciting 8 and 5 start. New Mexico trounced us in basketball and beat us in baseball; looks like we found us another Nevada.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Very unusual for Game 1 starter to come out in 1st inning. Makes me think something wrong with arm, shoulder, or hand. Hope not. Puts big strain on any team when Game 1 guy goes out early and taxes an inexperienced and thin bullpen with Fairbanks and Meyers trying to come back after TJ surgerys. Second year before full strength for many pros that have that. It may have been Meyers and Anderson with TJ and Fairbanks some other surgery as I forget the 2 that had TJ surgery at times.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Off to an exciting 8 and 5 start. New Mexico trounced us in basketball and beat us in baseball; looks like we found us another Nevada.
    You might want to get your facts straight before you start cutting down the team.

New Mexico STATE beat us badly in basketball, while the Univerisity of New Mexico beat us in baseball.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    You might want to get your facts straight before you start cutting down the team.

New Mexico STATE beat us badly in basketball, while the Univerisity of New Mexico beat us in baseball.
    The egg is on you sir. We lost to New Mexico in basketball by 29!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Very unusual for Game 1 starter to come out in 1st inning. Makes me think something wrong with arm, shoulder, or hand. Hope not. Puts big strain on any team when Game 1 guy goes out early and taxes an inexperienced and thin bullpen with Fairbanks and Meyers trying to come back after TJ surgerys. Second year before full strength for many pros that have that. It may have been Meyers and Anderson with TJ and Fairbanks some other surgery as I forget the 2 that had TJ surgery at times.
    I heard earlier in the week Stefan's arm was hurting, so I was surprised to see him starting last night. Why do we always have so many pitching injuries?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

The egg is on you sir. We lost to New Mexico in basketball by 29!
    You sir are correct. I saw Utah state as New Mexico State ( I know, I Know)

I was focused too much on last nights games. I apologize for my screw up.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I heard earlier in the week Stefan's arm was hurting, so I was surprised to see him starting last night. Why do we always have so many pitching injuries?
    Every program has that problem.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations...you are the most (green dot) decorated, clever, flame in the history of latechbbb.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Every program has that problem.
    I thought maybe the 4-game conference series might be the culprit. Is it really that common to have 4 or 5 guys have off-season surgery?

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

tied @ 8 in the 8th of a DH..Barrett getting hammered on the mound

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

20 hits for the Dawgs so far compared to New Mexico's 9.

Tie game right now, 8-8 top ninth one out Gordey at bat Stubbs on first

Stubbs gets caught stealing. 2 outs

Gordey K's going to the bottom of the ninth, tied at 8

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

stil tied after 8..Stubbs just singled in 9th

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

One out in the bottom of the ninth, still no one on base yet for the Lobos

anyone know when we changed pitchers?

stil tied after 9

+ Reply to Thread