+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: new mexico baseball games

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: new mexico baseball games

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Go back to your hole, flamer. You've never even been to a baseball game.
    oooooh testy aren't we. Ok you are right. Sim's six losses in a row is damn impressive. How stupid of me. And I can promise you that over the years I have been to more Tech sporting events than you so get over yourself and this blind loyalty to this overly mediocre coach. I can promise you that the majority of Tech fans are losing their patients with him.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    oooooh testy aren't we. Ok you are right. Sim's six losses in a row is damn impressive. How stupid of me. And I can promise you that over the years I have been to more Tech sporting events than you so get over yourself and this blind loyalty to this overly mediocre coach. I can promise you that the majority of Tech fans are losing their patients with him.
    huh?

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

LOL pardon the spelling but you get the point

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Extremely doubtful.

+ Reply to Thread