+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back-to-Back Barn-Burners?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Back-to-Back Barn-Burners?

It looks like the sleeping giant (NMSU) awoke last night! I betcha them and Nevada score a gazillion points. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict NMSU beats Nevada on their home court.

As for the first game, I like this match-up. If we can force them to play us man-on-man--I think we'll get their big guys in foul trouble. That means, we have to hit open threes. I'm sure Rupp is gonna try that weird zone where Magnum plays up top. Let me be the first to say--I want him to play them mostly man-on-man. Wesley is able to seal too easily and I think they've figured out how to pass over the top of that thing.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Back-to-Back Barn-Burners?

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    It looks like the sleeping giant (NMSU) awoke last night! I betcha them and Nevada score a gazillion points. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict NMSU beats Nevada on their home court.

As for the first game, I like this match-up. If we can force them to play us man-on-man--I think we'll get their big guys in foul trouble. That means, we have to hit open threes. I'm sure Rupp is gonna try that weird zone where Magnum plays up top. Let me be the first to say--I want him to play them mostly man-on-man. Wesley is able to seal too easily and I think they've figured out how to pass over the top of that thing.
    We also need Olu to do a solid job on Wesley and stay out of foul trouble, allowing Magnum to create havoc from the weak-side on defense.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Back-to-Back Barn-Burners?

Informed posters knew we didn't stand a chance w/o Magnum. No surprise about NMSU either.

+ Reply to Thread