+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Dawgs

Puppy usualum has turned a few heads around hereusualum has turned a few heads around hereusualum has turned a few heads around here

Hey Dawgs

I sincerely feel bad for you about Rolle's injury tonight. Add in Gibson's nagging ankle and you have a team that is severely depleted. As a fan of USU I'm happy we won but as a fan of the game as well I truly enjoy watching two teams battle it out at full strength.

Your boys gave effort and deserve congrats for a great season. I expect Rupp to build your bench and be ready to get things going again next year.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Hey Dawgs

Thanks, and good luck in the tourney. Will be pulling for you guys all the way.

Hate that Mag went out as well. Changed the whole dynamic of the game. Would have loved as a sports fan to see these two teams go at it at full strength.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by usualum View Post
    I sincerely feel bad for you about Rolle's injury tonight. Add in Gibson's nagging ankle and you have a team that is severely depleted. As a fan of USU I'm happy we won but as a fan of the game as well I truly enjoy watching two teams battle it out at full strength.

Your boys gave effort and deserve congrats for a great season. I expect Rupp to build your bench and be ready to get things going again next year.
    +1 for not being a jerk about it, and being a true fan of the game

Puppy SuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really niceSuperiorBlueDiver is just really nice

I'm here to echo USUALUM. That game was almost unenjoyable for me to watch. I feel horrible for you guys. Talk about bad luck at the wrong time. We (USU fans) know how good your team is. I hope you get in the NIT and get some guys back and finish the season on a good note. Your team deserves it.

I think you have some great guys to build around in the future. Brown is going to be really good and Ashalou is a stud.

I'm sorry about the way tonight went. If we lost Wesley and had Quayle running around on a gimpy ankle and you guys were at full strength you'd probably beat us by 30.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Classy posts from the Aggies.

Go deep in the big dance.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am a BIG Aggie fan now! GO AGGIES! Beat NMSU and get a higher seed!!!!!!!! Pulling for you all the way now!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorBlueDiver View Post
    I'm here to echo USUALUM. That game was almost unenjoyable for me to watch. I feel horrible for you guys. Talk about bad luck at the wrong time. We (USU fans) know how good your team is. I hope you get in the NIT and get some guys back and finish the season on a good note. Your team deserves it.

I think you have some great guys to build around in the future. Brown is going to be really good and Ashalou is a stud.

I'm sorry about the way tonight went. If we lost Wesley and had Quayle running around on a gimpy ankle and you guys were at full strength you'd probably beat us by 30.
    Nah! would have been by 31 :icon_wink:

Good luck to the Aggies in the Big Dance. Represent the WAC well. We'll be rooting for ya.

Puppy WasatchAggie seems to have something between the earsWasatchAggie seems to have something between the earsWasatchAggie seems to have something between the earsWasatchAggie seems to have something between the earsWasatchAggie seems to have something between the earsWasatchAggie seems to have something between the earsWasatchAggie seems to have something between the ears

Another Aggie with the same feelings. What makes the injuries and the loss worse is that I really believe the WAC deserves at least two teams in the Big Dance. We are now looking at maybe just one with the Mountain Worst getting in possibly four.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I am loving some Aggie fans right now. Very classy posts and very classy fans.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I am loving some Aggie fans right now. Very classy posts and very classy fans.
    With only one exception, USU Aggie fans I've met over the years have always been very classy. It seems to me that the average USU fan knows more about men's basketball than the average fan of any other WAC school. Most of them can name the head coach and key players on each WAC team.

Puppy BigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really niceBigBlueDart is just really nice

+1 on all said. I hope Rolle gets healed up quick and that your guys get into a tournament somewhere. Here's to a crazy WAC next year!

+ Reply to Thread