+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starting 5 for next year

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Starting 5 for next year

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I hope you're right. I base much of my analysis on what you guys are saying about the "new" players that will be taking over for Rolle, Guyton & KG. Those are HUGE losses for this team.

If we couldn't do better than a 4th place finish in the WAC this year WITH those three talented players on the floor, we're certainly going to struggle without them.

HD
    HD doesn't know anything about the players but is more than willing to talk about them? That is surprising.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

And you don't know anything about basketball. Or football. Or baseball. Or the AD. Or ice hockey...

HD

Varsity Bulldog dascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her gamedascoop is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by hoopdawg View Post
    If olu is our go to guy next year he will hit double diget in turn overs.
    Do you just make stupid statements or do you have actual facts to back up your statements.

I think you mean DeAndre will lead the team in turnovers as he did this year. Olu had an assist to turnover ratio of 1 to 2, which is not bad when you compare it to DeAndre who is the point guard who had an assist to turnover ratio of 1.3 to 1.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    And you don't know anything about basketball. Or football. Or baseball. Or the AD. Or ice hockey...

HD
    Don't make me sick Dogter Evil on you.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Don't make me sick Dogter Evil on you.
    Hmmm.....I wonder if Dr Evil will prepay my recruiting membership dues for the next 3 years in advance? :icon_wink:

HD

Varsity Bulldog bdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nice

Thats right guys I totally forgot that all the other teams in the country/conference do not lose seniors/premiere players to graduation or NBA! We are done for!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg View Post
    Center-Oliverson
    Forward-Olu
    Point Guard- Bartlett
    Shooting Guard- Redding
    Shooting Guard- Berhe
    What do yall think?

Will never start

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bdawg34 View Post
    Thats right guys I totally forgot that all the other teams in the country/conference do not lose seniors/premiere players to graduation or NBA! We are done for!

i agree bdawg, every team has to fill gaps. We will have to fill gaps with some juco's but I am hoping that our early season success was impressive enough to lure in some really good freshman talent that will have am impact right away. Hopefully non of our competition will have any of those seasoned 5 year starters up against us right:icon_wink:.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg View Post
    Center-Oliverson
    Forward-Olu
    Point Guard- Bartlett
    Shooting Guard- Redding
    Shooting Guard- Berhe
    What do yall think?

If that is our starting 5, we are in big trouble!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    If that is our starting 5, we are in big trouble!
    We are in big trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    We are in big trouble.
    That is not our starting 5 next year. You people are ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread