+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greet the CHAMPS!!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Re: Greet the CHAMPS!!

Quote Originally Posted by cpmsport View Post
    Oh, please take pictures and post them for us fold who can't be there. Thank you.

will do!

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    will do!
    You have a camera?

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    You have a camera?

yep!

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    yep!
    awesome! see you up there in a bit

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

have fun out there tonight guys/girls. Thanks for your effort. and yes, pictures will be really appreciated for us out of town.

major props to the band for making it out there so late. THE WAC TITLE IS IN RUSTON!!!

I have some pictures, they are not great quality. Sorry, i was trying to play and take pictures at the same time. But im trying to figure out how to post them, and it wont let me. So......??

Bulldog BayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really niceBayouHawg is just really nice

Just got back from welcoming the team and congratulating them on a great victory. They were all smiles but rather sleepy and tired. They are very ready for the next game, excited to learn who they will play Monday.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all that could make it out there. I am sure that it meant a lot to the team as they got into town.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Thanks for pointing that out. Based on the distance between Reno and Monroe (1625 miles) and the cruising speed of a Boeing 737-700 (511mph), the flight should take about 3 hrs. and 11 mins. Since the flight is scheduled to leave Reno at 10:04 PST (12:04 am here), then it should get here at 4:15 am after taking the time change into consideration. Meaning the team will arrive around 5 am and not 4 am.

All that being said, I will check back with my source and post the findings.
    Did you take into account the tail wind?

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

How did the event go??? I want details.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    How did the event go??? I want details.
    It was great. There was a solid showing from the band and they played the fight song as the bus drove up and the players got off. The team came over as the band finished playing and they were all smiles in their championship hats and shirts. And of course Shanavia had the championship trophy wrapped up in her arms with the net draped around it. The band/fans then mingled with the players telling them how proud we were of them and the Ladies couldn't have been more appreciative. The coaches were also out there getting in on the hugs and handshakes. I only got to talk with Shanavia, TP, Reina, and Spoon, but my congrats go out to the rest of the team and coaches.

The Bulldogs were also on the same bus and I went over and thanked a few of the guys for some really exciting games this season.

Thanks again to all the band members that made it out there so early in the morning. It will be one of those experiences that I remember for a while.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

It was great. There was a solid showing from the band and they played the fight song as the bus drove up and the players got off. The team came over as the band finished playing and they were all smiles in their championship hats and shirts. And of course Shanavia had the championship trophy wrapped up in her arms with the net draped around it. The band/fans then mingled with the players telling them how proud we were of them and the Ladies couldn't have been more appreciative. The coaches were also out there getting in on the hugs and handshakes. I only got to talk with Shanavia, TP, Reina, and Spoon, but my congrats go out to the rest of the team and coaches.

The Bulldogs were also on the same bus and I went over and thanked a few of the guys for some really exciting games this season.

Thanks again to all the band members that made it out there so early in the morning. It will be one of those experiences that I remember for a while.
    Thanks so much for the update justin. I wish I was there to greet the team too but oh well...sucks living on the west coast sometimes haha. Thanks for your report once again and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

+ Reply to Thread