+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NM Game 4

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

NM Game 4

1-0 Dawgs in the 1st. It's on the radio through www.golobos.com.

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

Re: NM Game 4

Thanks,
    That makes the video eiser to watch.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Thanks,
    That makes the video eiser to watch.
    I can't get the video anymore. I had it Friday and Saturday, but Silverlight continually crashed my browsers (Firefox and IE) and now it loads to 100% but never shows the video.

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

I bought the $15 all access. I'm good for the month, home and away........

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I bought the $15 all access. I'm good for the month, home and away........
    I did, too. Watched it fine for 2 days, then it crashed and won't reload. Apparently this is a problem for a lot of people using all-access.cbssports.com. Oh well, I just want to win this game!

We're down 11-4 in the 8th.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Just wow.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Just wow.
    New Mexico is good.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    New Mexico is good.

Gentleman covering Friday and Saturday games for business reasons as in his territrory to see a few players (not a Tech nor NM person) told me Tech got squeezed at plat pretty badly late innings of ball games. Said you would have had to throw it within size of a blue bell 1/2 gallon ice cream lid to get a strike. Said he could tell Coach was pretty well upset of that degree of homer calling. Not sure where umpire crew was from, but doubt Sim ever goes back there.

+ Reply to Thread