+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NIT Watch

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

NIT Watch

I guess we are officially waiting on the NIT (although I think most of us think we're out).

When do the NIT brackets get released?

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Re: NIT Watch

Selection show tonight at 8 on espnu

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

Basketball Re: NIT Watch

I think the CBI is going to be the tourney they end up in. With Utah State and NMSU locking up 12 seeds each, that leaves Tech/Nevada fighting for the NIT spot.

Go Dawgs!

Jason Martin
    Tech '04

+ Reply to Thread