+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bring On Southern Miss!

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Bring On Southern Miss!

Agreeing to this tourney has JO's fishy smell all over it. BVD should have put his foot down and told Rupp no way would we waste our time and money on this "great" tourney.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    I am not sure our scoreboard will work
    there are several of us that can keep up with the half points.......no problem there

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Whats going to be embarrassing is going one and done in whatever tournament this is. Is Cedar Creek and Ruston High in this tournament?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    You sir, are a JA. You seem to only show up when it is convenient for you. Why not actually support your program, unconditionally maybe. Or just leave. If my Bulldogs play in the 10th lowest rated post season tournament in the state of Iowa, I will support them. This was a fun year to watch and be apart of. I'm proud of the way our players played and the job our coaches have done will continue to do. Great job! 22 regular season wins, most in 20 years, and the most since joining the WAC.
    Read 'em and weep. You're view of this "tournament" is on the short end of the stick. And BTW, in a thousand posts you'll not find one where I've resorted to immature name calling. Grow up or you get gone.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Just a reminder that to put someone on "Ignore" just,
    1. Click their blue Username
    2. Click "View Public Profile"
    3. Select "User Lists"
    4. "Add to Ignore List"

Then hope that another person doesn't debate them adnaseum by quoting their posts.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog View Post
    How great that the Bulldogs will be in the CIT and hosting Southern Miss., on Thursday.

Read about it in the Clarion-Ledger: http://www.clarionledger.com/article...Louisiana+Tech
    Did the CIT replace the NIT?

Varsity Bulldog former_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really nice

I for one am proud to be playing and if we can make it to next week in the CIT we have the type of team that could a tournament like this.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Students have to buy tix for $5... Kids are $5... Lower Level $15... Upper level $10...

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...031410aaa.html

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been around for a while, and I have never heard of the CIT. Did I totally miss the boat, or is it understandable that I am not all that excited?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I have been around for a while, and I have never heard of the CIT. Did I totally miss the boat, or is it understandable that I am not all that excited?
    This is only the second year of the CIT.
    http://www.collegesports-fans.com/nc...ournament.html

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Oregon State went to the CIT last year and won the thing. No it's not the NCAA or the NIT, but it is a chance for the guys to keep playing. I'll pull for them all the way. To say we shouldn't go is to say we should quit. No Way!

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Oregon State went to the CIT last year and won the thing. No it's not the NCAA or the NIT, but it is a chance for the guys to keep playing. I'll pull for them all the way. To say we shouldn't go is to say we should quit. No Way!
    I agree completely

This will be the 63rd meeting between Tech and Southern Miss and the first since 2008 when Southern Miss beat LA Tech 80-56 in the Gulf Coast Classic in Biloxi, Miss. Southern Miss leads the overall series 38-24, but Tech has won the last five meetings in the Thomas Assembly Center... The Bulldogs are 12-2 in the Thomas Assembly Center this season, while the Golden Eagles are 6-7 on the road this season.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    This will be the 63rd meeting between Tech and Southern Miss and the first since 2008 when Southern Miss beat LA Tech 80-56 in the Gulf Coast Classic in Biloxi, Miss. Southern Miss leads the overall series 38-24, but Tech has won the last five meetings in the Thomas Assembly Center... The Bulldogs are 12-2 in the Thomas Assembly Center this season, while the Golden Eagles are 6-7 on the road this season.

Good post.

I, for one, am pretty dang excited that I get to see another home basketball game this year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe some of you are complaining. Yeah, we missed the goal, but you go with what you got. I hope our team doesn't have the attittude soe of you are giving off. We build from this. It is a lower step than what we wanted, but we CAN build from it. Others have.........

I LOVE the fact that it is Southern Miss at the TAC! Let's go out and win this whole thing. First round should be the toughest with Magnum very questionable. With him, we demolish them. Rupp has to find a formula that works without him.

I am pumped and ready to see another game!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread