+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bring On Southern Miss!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Re: Bring On Southern Miss!

+1. Good post, Iceman! We need to support our Dawgs, win or loose. I think most of the aholes posting on here are from Fresno or ULM. Certainly not Tech Fans!!!

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Re: Bring On Southern Miss!

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    +1. Good post, Iceman! We need to support our Dawgs, win or loose. I think most of the aholes posting on here are from Fresno or ULM. Certainly not Tech Fans!!!
    It's just like I was telling some of my friends, I am so happy for the N.O. Saints winning the Super Bowl but, I have seen more fans, that wouldn't even dream of pulling for the Saints, till they started winning. It's the same with the Bulldogs everyone was screaming about the best team in years Rupp was the man. We loose a few, Rupp sucks, the team sucks.
    Jeez, guys come on.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going and bringing friends. But, let me say it now, I don't think we can win this game with our squad depleted as it is.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post

Jeez, guys come on.
    Thanks, Iceman.
    See you there Thursday.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Re: Bring On Southern Miss!

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'm going and bringing friends. But, let me say it now, I don't think we can win this game with our squad depleted as it is.

I don't either, but maybe our guys can play with enough heart to pull it off. I've seen bigger miracles happen. Shit the Saints won. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I don't either, but maybe our guys can play with enough heart to pull it off. I've seen bigger miracles happen. Shit the Saints won. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

this is true. but, could they have won w/o Brees? if we win this one, i'll be shocked! hoping for the best...

+ Reply to Thread