+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mags status?

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Mags status?

Any news?

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Re: Mags status?

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    Any news?
    tonight on the coach radio show Rupp said that it's a fracture in his foot. His Tech career is over. I hate that it ended like this but I'm glad we had the opportunity to watch him play for a few years. He's a great guy with a college degree and a good head on his shoulders. He will be very successful in whatever he choses to do and I wish him nothing but the best from here on out.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I hope he is a fast healer and can work out for NBA teams prior to draft. That is tough.

Varsity Bulldog former_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really nice

Wow and Ouch!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Man, I hate that for him. Thanks, Magnum, for all the good play, good effort and good attitude as a Louisiana Tech Bulldog!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Just got a bad feeling when he didn't come out of the locker room -

Mag was a real joy to watch and seemed to really appreciate the "love' that section 107 showed to him...

He will be missed greatly
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Just got a bad feeling when he didn't come out of the locker room -

Mag was a real joy to watch and seemed to really appreciate the "love' that section 107 showed to him...

He will be missed greatly
    Ditto on your post.

Actually, Magnum did come out of the locker room and sat on the bench for just a short while. I quit watching the game closely when he went down and focused on the doors going to the locker room watching for Magnum to return. It was apparent that he was not coming back in the game when he limped to the bench.

Our program had a WAC tournament record page in it and we had become aware by halftime that the record for the worst ever tournament loss was 36 points. We were concerned that the DAWGS were in danger of breaking that record. Those of us who knew about the record began cheering for every point just like we were still in the game. I'm sure that those fans who weren't aware of the record were amazed and amused by our cheers but we had a good reason.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate that we don't have him for the tournament, but I hate it worse for him. Good luck, Mag and we all hope you are able to heal quickly and get in the NBA!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I hate that we don't have him for the tournament, but I hate it worse for him. Good luck, Mag and we all hope you are able to heal quickly and get in the NBA!
    Yep, have to hate it for him and Kyle to be injured at the end of the season during the most crucial time. That has to be very hard for those two guys to take.

Varsity Bulldog jaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    tonight on the coach radio show Rupp said that it's a fracture in his foot. His Tech career is over. I hate that it ended like this but I'm glad we had the opportunity to watch him play for a few years. He's a great guy with a college degree and a good head on his shoulders. He will be very successful in whatever he choses to do and I wish him nothing but the best from here on out.
    thats what we are most proud of also, his degree we are all in the Bahamas happy if people only knew were he came from to were he is now

Varsity Bulldog jaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Man, I hate that for him. Thanks, Magnum, for all the good play, good effort and good attitude as a Louisiana Tech Bulldog!
    it has now been classified as severe sprain with calcium deposit, two weeks

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaguars2471 View Post
    it has now been classified as severe sprain with calcium deposit, two weeks

Good. That sounds much better for Mag.
    Good old Memorial Gym

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

He'll be fine. Best of luck to Magnum in the NBA! Hey jaguars2471--you guys make sure to show us some love when you hit the big time!

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I'm gonna miss his signature free throw moving the ball to the side before he shoots routine.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Much better news........ Hang in there, Magnum!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread