+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving and Need a Job

Puppy spider seems to have something between the earsspider seems to have something between the earsspider seems to have something between the earsspider seems to have something between the earsspider seems to have something between the earsspider seems to have something between the ears

Moving and Need a Job

First, I do not post much so if this thread needs to be moved to proper area, please move it.

After 4 years in South Carolina and almost 6 harder years being self employed, I am putting out my feelers to see what sales/marketing/sales management type jobs might be out there in Louisiana and the greater area.(My wife wants to come home, she is a Ruston girl and I was told to put feelers out, and I really miss getting to watch the Dawgs in person!). So I figured no better place to start then with the Bulldawg faithful.

If anyone hears of anything please feel free to shoot me and email. DBConstruction41@yahoo.com. I am checking all the normal sites(monster, papers, etc) but sometimes I miss job postings.

Thanks,
    David Belknap
    or Spider to some of ou out there!
    Go Dawgs! I am ready to buy the family season tickets!!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Moving and Need a Job

Glad y'all are coming back!!!!!!! I will keep my ears open.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    First, I do not post much so if this thread needs to be moved to proper area, please move it.

After 4 years in South Carolina and almost 6 harder years being self employed, I am putting out my feelers to see what sales/marketing/sales management type jobs might be out there in Louisiana and the greater area.(My wife wants to come home, she is a Ruston girl and I was told to put feelers out, and I really miss getting to watch the Dawgs in person!). So I figured no better place to start then with the Bulldawg faithful.

If anyone hears of anything please feel free to shoot me and email. DBConstruction41@yahoo.com. I am checking all the normal sites(monster, papers, etc) but sometimes I miss job postings.

Thanks,
    David Belknap

Hey DB, it looks like you're in construction....I think building is still fairly brisk down this way compared to some other parts of the country.

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Actually construction is kind of tough here right now, too. At least in north LA.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74288 Gonzodog had posted this last week. May want to pm him.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

From Tech man Rodney Ray in Monroe:

Rodney Ray & Associates is looking to hire: Civil & Mechanical Engineers and Drafters, Wetland Delineators, ROW Agents, Party Chiefs and GIS Tech/Analysts. Please send resume’ to jobs@rodneyray.net to schedule an interview.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    From Tech man Rodney Ray in Monroe:

Rodney Ray & Associates is looking to hire: Civil & Mechanical Engineers and Drafters, Wetland Delineators, ROW Agents, Party Chiefs and GIS Tech/Analysts. Please send resume’ to jobs@rodneyray.net to schedule an interview.
    Is this the same Rodney Ray that teaches Surveying at Tech?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westdawg View Post
    Is this the same Rodney Ray that teaches Surveying at Tech?
    Yes, and makes movies, too. He's become just a man about town!
    http://r2films.net/index2.php?v=v1
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

This is really neat. he was one of my favorite professors at Tech. I had him for both surveying classes. We called them all day with Rodney Ray.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Mr. Ray was a great professor. He quit teaching this year. I hear they have some new guy who's got more of a legal background than the field background R-squared had.

I always enjoyed his classes. Learned a lot.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

If you're still looking, I expect there's an opening nearby doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQYDToVK6Z0

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post

Thanks,
    David Belknap
    I'm looking for a manager in restaraunt/retail in Shreveport with future ownership possible in Bossier City.

www.maxwellsmarket.com

ross@maxwellsmarket.com
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread