+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Northeastern beating UConn

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Northeastern beating UConn

And apparently we weren't good enough for the NIT.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Northeastern beating UConn

ConnU wins 59-57.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Staying with the NIT, former NMSU player Herb Pope was just kicked out of the game for punching a guy in the balls.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this and started to get worked up again (just when I've settled with the idea of the CIT).

It's tough when 2 teams we beat in the NCAA. Then 2 teams we beat in the NIT!!

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I know we don't have much room to talk, but Winthrop vs Ark-pine bluff game is one of the ugliest games I've seen!

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

It's tempting to dwell on what could have been, but we are where we are. The CIT is still ours to take.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Staying with the NIT, former NMSU player Herb Pope was just kicked out of the game for punching a guy in the balls.
    Testicle shot...that should be a life long ban from college sports and require you to do something horrible as a punishment.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

That reminds me of the only cheap shot I ever took on anyone in sports... Before I moved up to Varsity, when I was in a JV basketball game, the refs were TERRIBLE. I was getting slapped in the face, had an eye poked, was being elbowed hard in the stomach, etc... SO I finally took it upon myself when defending against their point guard to sneak a good punch to the gut. We were blowing them out anyway, and I only got a reaching-in foul anyway, LOL! I was young and stupid, but that S.O.B. never messed with me the rest of the game.

I did seriously hurt a dude in football on defense, but it wasn't a cheap shot. I was playing safety and this was a WR cutting across the field to where the run play was. I was on a straight line toward the RB and this dude basically ran right in front of me and wasn't looking, so I lowered the shoulder into his side and sent him flying. It was one of those deals where you felt bad immediately after, because you know you just hurt the guy, and though it was his fault really, it was still lousy. I bet it looked sweet from the stands, but oh well... He took an ambulance ride for that one.

Back on topic, yeah punching someone in the nads should never be allowed, EVER! Oh, and it is QUITE gay that we got shoved into the CIT, but maybe we'll take home the trophy, starting with the Golden Fecals tomorrow night! The only tournament that matters now is the tournament that LOUISIANA TECH is playing in, baby!

It looks like Pope just got his coach at Seton Hall fired.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Gonzalez completed his Seton Hall tenure Tuesday with an 87-69 loss at Prudential Center to Texas Tech in the opening round of the 2010 NIT. In four seasons, he amassed an overall record of 66-59 and a 29-45 mark in BIG EAST Conference games. The Pirates did not qualify for the NCAA Tournament with Gonzalez at the helm.
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    It looks like Pope just got his coach at Seton Hall fired.

He did not help the situation any, but there was a lot more going on there that contributed to the firing.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    He did not help the situation any, but there was a lot more going on there that contributed to the firing.
    True. Like the player that was arrested not long ago.

+ Reply to Thread