+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MicroBrew Coming to Ruston!

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

MicroBrew Coming to Ruston!

I am pleased to announce that sometime mid-summer, 3docs BrewHouse will be opening it's doors in what was formerly the Q-Stick. 3docs will offer an impressive variety of domestic and imported draught beers as well as craft beer that will be brewed on site. Multiple flatscreens will meet all of your visual needs for sports, our music stage will provide your local bands a place to jam, our mechanical bull, that's right I said mechanical bull, will test your cowboy skills or provide you with quality entertainment, and our atmosphere will make you consider 3docs your favorite watering hole. Please check out our facebook page (3docs brewHouse) for updates and progress.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Re: MicroBrew Coming to Ruston!

Went to Facebook and searched for "3docs brewHouse", but it couldn't find it. Any ideas?

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

Make sure you are searching for "pages" and not people....let me know if you still can't find it.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: MicroBrew Coming to Ruston!

Thanks, 04. Not sure how you get to the 'pages' search area, but your URL works like a champ!!!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Hey madprof, I was talking with Brian about it last week. My band would love a regular gig there...hint, hint.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Beer menu?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

We can't wait to have the local bands play on our stage rythmdog, so when we get up and going we will have you come jam....if we can keep Brian off the stage. Our beer menu will basically be everything we can get our hands on....we are planning on a wall of tap handles with a couple pouring our own brew. Very excited about serving our craft brew.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

When was the cleansing ceremony to get rid of the Q nasty funk?

i can't wait to try the place out.

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: MicroBrew Coming to Ruston!

Awesome! Can't wait to try it out on my return to town!

If you don't already have a motto......... "Beer makes me feel the way I ought to feel without beer."

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I like the one at Pickle Barrel..."Beer, so much more than just a breakfast drink."

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Beer menu?
    this
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Imperial IPA please
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Beer Menu: I certainly am not one to speak on it, but one of the owners gave me a basic rundown of their "home grown" brews...very interesting.

need a brewmaster?

+ Reply to Thread