+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MicroBrew Coming to Ruston!

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: MicroBrew Coming to Ruston!

Sounds like a great place to visit after leaving classes in Bogard in the afternoons.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Sounds like a great place to visit after leaving classes in Bogard in the afternoons.
    I second that, but on behalf of CTH.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Q-stick?
    Wow, there's a ghost from my past! ha ha...

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Prof what kind of jobs you got open?

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

We are looking for everything from bartenders to bouncers and people who can float everything in between. If you or someone you know is interested, just send me a private message and I can fill you in more.

Puppy JB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really niceJB71270 is just really nice

can never have to much coffee

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

LSU... home of the bulldogs... WTF?

madprof-
    I appreciate your support of Tech, but I have an issue with that huge tiger eye. Why the hell is there a huge LSU tiger eye on your wall? Not a single LSU student will ever step foot in your bar. Your business will be completely supported by Louisiana Tech and its students, hence, why you came on LA Tech's message board to promote your business. You won't find 1 LSU thing on the wall at the Dawg House or at Pontchatoulas because its supported by the LA Tech locals. That tiger eye just makes Tech's image worse. Many students will be offended by it, and others will see it and think its ok for Tech students to support another school. I realize that some Tech students are LSU fans, but those are the guys that go home to mama every weekend. I think its in your best interest to paint Tech's bulldog logo over that tiger eye before school starts. I would say turn it into a Grambling tiger, but it's obvious that your business will not attract the GSU students. I can guarantee you I won't be going there with a tiger eye staring at me the whole time. Once again, I thank you for your support, but we (LA Tech and 3docs) have to support each other.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

maybe they're going to place a urinal there and use that as a target
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I love beer, especially microbrews, but I would walk out of that bar immediately if I saw that tiger eye on the wall.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The LSU graphic logo will hurt your business than help it. Paint over it.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I love beer, especially microbrews, but I would walk out of that bar immediately if I saw that tiger eye on the wall.
    same here... I think this logo would fit over it just fine...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    LSU... home of the bulldogs... WTF?

madprof-
    I appreciate your support of Tech, but I have an issue with that huge tiger eye. Why the hell is there a huge LSU tiger eye on your wall? Not a single LSU student will ever step foot in your bar. Your business will be completely supported by Louisiana Tech and its students, hence, why you came on LA Tech's message board to promote your business. You won't find 1 LSU thing on the wall at the Dawg House or at Pontchatoulas because its supported by the LA Tech locals. That tiger eye just makes Tech's image worse. Many students will be offended by it, and others will see it and think its ok for Tech students to support another school. I realize that some Tech students are LSU fans, but those are the guys that go home to mama every weekend. I think its in your best interest to paint Tech's bulldog logo over that tiger eye before school starts. I would say turn it into a Grambling tiger, but it's obvious that your business will not attract the GSU students. I can guarantee you I won't be going there with a tiger eye staring at me the whole time. Once again, I thank you for your support, but we (LA Tech and 3docs) have to support each other.
    TOTALLY AGREE! WTH???????? I would be okay with a Grambling logo. That would be fine, but not lsucks! This is in Ruston!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Ridiculous. I was REALLY looking forward to trying out 3 Docs this season, but seeing this....FORGET IT!! This isRUSTON!!!!!
    Get rid of that lsu garbage.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.... you've gotta be kidding me. That tiger eye bullsh*t just killed any respect I had for the people running the place. No way I dare set foot in that hole. Get rid of that immediately. It has no place in Ruston.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Crabb's it is then. No Q nasty for me.

+ Reply to Thread