+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Bracket Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: NCAA Bracket Contest

bOOmer - Matt will upload a package, probably tonight, and in it will be your picks. I can't do it from here and I'm not sure he can get to it from work.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Yup, it's official and it didn't take long. My bracket sucked!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I wasn't able to upload the picks last night because I chose to drive to Ruston for the Basketball game. I hope that nobody gets on me too bad.

When I upload them, I'll be able to print a report which will allow you to see your picks.

Good luck!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

On ESPN.com's contest there were still 2,576,000 perfect brackets after the first day! Ya mean 2.5 million folks picked Ohio over G-town? Glad it happened, but I could have filled out 10 modified brackets and would have still had G-town each time. That's amazing. It was the only real surprise of the day, to me, anyway. I had other wrong picks, but ODU over ND, and Murray over Vandy were two I wrestled with and knew those would be close games. So, no surprise. But 9th place in the MAC Ohio! Sheeeesh!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ya mean 2.5 million folks picked Ohio over G-town?
    And they all live in Ohio.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Results so far up yet?

2009 BB&B Pick 'Em & 2011 Bowl Pick 'em Champion bhilton is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    On ESPN.com's contest there were still 2,576,000 perfect brackets after the first day! Ya mean 2.5 million folks picked Ohio over G-town? Glad it happened, but I could have filled out 10 modified brackets and would have still had G-town each time. That's amazing. It was the only real surprise of the day, to me, anyway. I had other wrong picks, but ODU over ND, and Murray over Vandy were two I wrestled with and knew those would be close games. So, no surprise. But 9th place in the MAC Ohio! Sheeeesh!
    When I saw it after the first round, they said that only like 56 had it perfect after the first day and none after the second day. They had about 20 or 30 something that had only missed one after the second day. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what is said on Sportscenter after the first day. There's no way half of the people that turned in a bracket picked Ohio over Georgetown. They had (I think) about 4.5 million total brackets turned in.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

My bracket is officially toast with Kansas face-planting. When the new champ is crowned, I'll be there to hand over the tiara.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Kentucky is just nasty right now...

I had G-town and KU

Urrrgh
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I had G-town and KU

Urrrgh

You can stick a fork in me now, my finalists KU and UNM are gone. I liked New Mexico coming in, but they played like dogs both games. I did not like picking KU to win it all, but I was very uncomfortable not having any of the 1 seeds in the final four and did not really think that they were as good as advertised, but KU seemed the "safest" of the number 1's to get there. However, losing them is a small price to pay to see someone like UNI win!

In reference to my other post, I now know I am playing for last...

And by the way, I am offically on the St. Mary's bandwagon... I love the way they play the game!!!!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    You can stick a fork in me now, my finalists KU and UNM are gone. I liked New Mexico coming in, but they played like dogs both games. I did not like picking KU to win it all, but I was very uncomfortable not having any of the 1 seeds in the final four and did not really think that they were as good as advertised, but KU seemed the "safest" of the number 1's to get there. However, losing them is a small price to pay to see someone like UNI win!

In reference to my other post, I now know I am playing for last...

And by the way, I am offically on the St. Mary's bandwagon... I love the way they play the game!!!!

I have always liked this team, and thought they were really good. But everyone said they were one of the "Last 4 out teams" and I never understood why. But I guess I was right for once. O another to jump on the bandwagon is Cornell. The best 3 point shooting team in the nation and a 7 footer. O yeah!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

"Rock Chalk............ Jayhawk................ FU"

Thanks for nothing Self!!

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

How do I see the current standings?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    How do I see the current standings?
    www.ESPN.com

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

gee thanks

but I meant here Bracket challenge

+ Reply to Thread