+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Murray State vs. Vanderbilt

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: Murray State vs. Vanderbilt

I believe he is form louisiana. I know he coach at slu for a while and i think he has ties to ull.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Interesting. How'd she end up here?
    I was going to say their coach lost a bet on the game this year, but

Quote Originally Posted by tangidawg View Post
    I believe he is form louisiana. I know he coach at slu for a while and i think he has ties to ull.
    sounds slightly more plausible.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tangidawg View Post
    He also coached at centenary

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Murray State is impressing me more and more. We beat a very good team in Ruston. I wonder if Billy Kennedy is going to stay in Murray State too much longer. I think it would be cool if Boise offered him a job.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Refs took it away from the Racers...

Bad call on the three pt play by Butler at the end. Should have been offensive and no basket. Then a no call reaching in on Murray State's last possession.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

The Big East seems to be a creation of ESPN..and the ACC as well. They juice these conferences up all year so everybody thinks they are the best and then teams out west like the Zags, Cal, St. Marys, N. Iowa, Murray St. come out of now where.

espn should think about reconsidering their East coast/ major conference biased approach in basketball. Now with that being said it has a lot to do with the tournament being single elimination and the way basketball works in general with some teams able to catch fire at the right time. Either way now that my bracket is done i'm just going to pull for all the little guys and think about what it could have been like if we would have maintained our early/mid season form.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    The Big East seems to be a creation of ESPN..and the ACC as well. They juice these conferences up all year so everybody thinks they are the best and then teams out west like the Zags, Cal, St. Marys, N. Iowa, Murray St. come out of now where.

espn should think about reconsidering their East coast/ major conference biased approach in basketball. Now with that being said it has a lot to do with the tournament being single elimination and the way basketball works in general with some teams able to catch fire at the right time. Either way now that my bracket is done i'm just going to pull for all the little guys and think about what it could have been like if we would have maintained our early/mid season form.
    ...or ESPN could actually give post game coverage on the WBB tourny package they are showing. Amazing that one can watch an hour of Sports Center and only get highlights from two WNCAA games. It's like they are ashamed to be carrying the tournament.

+ Reply to Thread