+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Basketball. Louisiana Tech Beats Southern Miss 66-57 to Advance in CIT - latechspo

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Louisiana Tech Beats Southern Miss 66-57 to Advance in CIT - latechspo

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After trailing by 11 early, Louisiana Tech battled back to beat Southern Miss in the first round of the CIT Thursday at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech wins inaugural CIT contest - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? With Louisiana Tech and Southern Mississippi playing without their superstars, Thursday's opening-round contest in the CollegeInsider.com Tournament here in Thomas Assembly Center had all the luster of a rusted fish hook.

More...

Discuss the article here.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech wins inaugural CIT contest - Shreveport Times

Olu, "I would have played in the WNIT just to continue playing..." HAHAHAHA! I love it!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Tech wins inaugural CIT contest - Shreveport Times

And let's not forget that Louisiana Tech is the only school in Louisiana in a post-season tournament this year.

As has been said so many times this year we should enjoy it while we can, there are no future guarantees!

+ Reply to Thread