+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats and Shame

Varsity Bulldog PTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the roughPTDAWG is a jewel in the rough PTDAWG's Avatar

Congrats and Shame

First off, a big congratulations to the team, the coaches, and the TRUE fans who continue to support this team by attendance or POSITIVE energy on this board. This was a great game to watch tonight and I am so proud of our guys HEART and HUSSLE in winning short-handed. And a great coaching effort as well. They prepared well knowing what players they had available and got the most out of them. Also, props to Mag, KG, and B. Gibson for cheering and keeping the energy up tonight.

And finally.... SHAME on those of you who did not come out to support our DAWGS tonight and those who continually berate and bitch about our team and coaches. You know who you are. Some of you don't deserve to be called TECH fans. I am so sick and damned tired of all the constant negativity by some. It would be just fine with me if ya'll just avoided the men's basketball forum for a while.

PT

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Congrats and Shame

Quote Originally Posted by PTDAWG View Post
    First off, a big congratulations to the team, the coaches, and the TRUE fans who continue to support this team by attendance or POSITIVE energy on this board. This was a great game to watch tonight and I am so proud of our guys HEART and HUSSLE in winning short-handed. And a great coaching effort as well. They prepared well knowing what players they had available and got the most out of them. Also, props to Mag, KG, and B. Gibson for cheering and keeping the energy up tonight.

And finally.... SHAME on those of you who did not come out to support our DAWGS tonight and those who continually berate and bitch about our team and coaches. You know who you are. Some of you don't deserve to be called TECH fans. I am so sick and damned tired of all the constant negativity by some. It would be just fine with me if ya'll just avoided the men's basketball forum for a while.

PT
    great post!

AWSOME! I love watching our dunkin dawgs too! I also cant stand when posters are so negative with thier criticism and opinions. They hide behind the idea of "we should never settle for mediocrity" and I agree. but we have to believe in and support TECH!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

+1 amen!

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

This needed to be said a long time ago thanks PT.

I don't care what tourney we are in its still another game we got to see a little preview of next year. The season turned out much worse than many of us thought it would.

Especially hurts seeing a team we beat by double digits (Murray St.) beat a 4 seed in the first round of the tourney and watching Houston get in...the list goes on

Anyway we have a great group of guys who deserved better than they got from the people in ruston this year.. When we post on here its more of a rant because everyone on here pretty much comes to a game if possible. Its just sad that we can't get everyone else to buy in to what we are trying to build. So many smaller schools like us have really dedicated basketball fans and even some in almost the same situation as us (small market and such).

I hope we can get another game in the TAC somehow...go dawgs beat Missouri St. or whoever we play

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

PT
    Ditto! And yes I was lucky enough to drive over from Tyler today, with one of my sons and an very good Tech buddy on such a gorgeous day, and watch the DAWGS PLAY WITH HEART and WIN tonight!!!!!!

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Ditto! And yes I was lucky enough to drive over from Tyler today, with one of my sons and an very good Tech buddy on such a gorgeous day, and watch the DAWGS PLAY WITH HEART and WIN tonight!!!!!!
    Glad to hear you were able to make a drive in today..This gives me hope that if I get a job in Dallas after graduation this spring maybe I can make a few b-ball games next year.

by the way is it crazy to want to get a job close to ruston just so I can watch Tech football and basketball?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Glad to hear you were able to make a drive in today..This gives me hope that if I get a job in Dallas after graduation this spring maybe I can make a few b-ball games next year.

by the way is it crazy to want to get a job close to ruston just so I can watch Tech football and basketball?
    nope

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post

Not at all. And it's always worth it, win or lose, to be in Ruston cheering for our teams.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Not at all. And it's always worth it, win or lose, to be in Ruston cheering for our teams.
    Yeah honestly I can't leave because of how excited I am to see our football team play next year..After watching practice yesterday I'm ready! bring on A&M. Sorry i know this is basketball so.. go dawgs beat missouri st

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

PT
    GREAT post and AMEN!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread