+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right attitude!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Right attitude!

Tech's Olu Ashaolu, who had a coming-out-party with three thunderous dunks, 18 points and 10 rebounds for his 10th double-double of the season, saw things differently.
    "I would have played in the WNIT just to continue playing," the outspoken sophomore said. "I didn't want the season to end, so I knew I needed to step things up, along with the rest of the team."

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My new, most-favoritest (not a word, I know...) player! That's the kind of attitude and fighting spirit I'm talking about.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Right attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Tech's Olu Ashaolu, who had a coming-out-party with three thunderous dunks, 18 points and 10 rebounds for his 10th double-double of the season, saw things differently.
    "I would have played in the WNIT just to continue playing," the outspoken sophomore said. "I didn't want the season to end, so I knew I needed to step things up, along with the rest of the team."

My new, most-favoritest (not a word, I know...) player! That's the kind of attitude and fighting spirit I'm talking about.
    You could tell he had fun last night. All the players seemed to be having fun rather than grinding it out. Even Magnum was really into it on the bench.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Olu was THE MAN last night!

Olu also led the team over after the alma mater at the end of the game to visit with the fans in the student section next to the Hoop Troop. A few Dawgs were headed into the tunnel and Olu turned and gestured/called team over, stayed a while, then gave high fives to some in sections 206 - 207. Olu and Guyton were the last two off the court and were really into thanking the fans.

Thanks guys, it was so great to be able to see you play agin and cheer for y'all last night!!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You could tell he had fun last night. All the players seemed to be having fun rather than grinding it out. Even Magnum was really into it on the bench.
    You got tht right.

Magnum did a dance when Oliverson swatted what looked like a sure USM layup all the way to the sideline. His excitement for his teammate was dynamite as was the entire bench.

Great to see.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to be great to see Olu continue to improve and become a real star on this team!

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

My thoughts exactly about this tournament who cares if it means anything, it is game play practice for our team in preparation for next year. At this point it's all about next year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post

My thoughts exactly about this tournament who cares if it means anything, it is game play practice for our team in preparation for next year. At this point it's all about next year.
    Exactly and I can't wait for Monday night!!!!!!!!

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

If we win monday is there a chance we get another home game?

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    If we win monday is there a chance we get another home game?

I heard we may not host it because we lose money when it is played at home. Because you have to host and pay for everything

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    I heard we may not host it because we lose money when it is played at home. Because you have to host and pay for everything
    If the idiots would let the students attend this Tourney for maybe $5 (or free) instead of $15 it might help. They would make it up in drinks and nachos for goodness sakes. We didn't have hardly any students there Thur. and I saw some walk away, when I assume, they realized they had to pay $15. Come on BVD we need to get the students at games and have a huge student section!! Come up with SOMETHING!!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    If the idiots would let the students attend this Tourney for maybe $5 (or free) instead of $15 it might help. They would make it up in drinks and nachos for goodness sakes. We didn't have hardly any students there Thur. and I saw some walk away, when I assume, they realized they had to pay $15. Come on BVD we need to get the students at games and have a huge student section!! Come up with SOMETHING!!!!
    student rate was only $5 w/an I.D.. School was out, but even with school in they wouldn't have shown up for that one. As much as I enjoyed watching, it was silly for Tech to take a loss going in and it would be silly to host another game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

student rate was only $5 w/an I.D.. School was out, but even with school in they wouldn't have shown up for that one. As much as I enjoyed watching, it was silly for Tech to take a loss going in and it would be silly to host another game.
    I know one that was charged $15 so he walked back to his car. I found out afterward and none of us could talk him back, even for a free ticket. Now the ticket gal might have screwed up but this is what he was told. He was PO'd.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

School was in session Thursday. There was no holiday or break.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    School was in session Thursday. There was no holiday or break.
    Yeah, I had my weeks mixed up with public school being out. Makes even a stronger point on the students.

Tyler, I call BS on the guy being charged $15. It was only $10 to sit upper arena. Bless everybody's heart who paid $15 to get in this one, but NOBODY had to pay $15.

Yeah, I had my weeks mixed up with public school being out. Makes even a stronger point on the students.

Tyler, I call BS on the guy being charged $15. It was only $10 to sit upper arena. Bless everybody's heart who paid $15 to get in this one, but NOBODY had to pay $15.
    Just passing along what I was told. Like I said, the ticket gal might have screwed up. FWIW, our tickets were $15.

+ Reply to Thread