+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best play of SMiss game?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Best play of SMiss game?

Olu made the front end of one of his one and ones.

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Re: Best play of SMiss game?

All I have to say is, I get all funny feeling when Olu dunks with authority. I also think that Shawn (aka: Big Red) will make a helluva player, I just think he needs the opportunity. He reminds me of Kevin McHale, big and clumsy but a lot of heart. I hope he doesn't see this, I don't want to have to run from him. LOL :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to see OLOU practice his freel throws! He could really be a force to be reconed with if he leared to make them. Maybe Karl M could worh with him since he also had a similar problem at one time. Ovelson needs to work on weights and be toughter when he goes up since he will be no fouled most of the time in the WAC
    and needs to learn how to go ahead and make them anyway. I really enjoyed the
    game and liked D Redding. I think he has potential and some of the other Sophs and
    freshman. Hope they win on Monday since I would likwe to see Missouri State join the WAC along with Texas State and UTSA(all sports except football untill they are 1A
    in football.)

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ETXBULLDOG View Post
    I would like to see OLOU practice his freel throws! He could really be a force to be reconed with if he leared to make them. Maybe Karl M could worh with him since he also had a similar problem at one time. Ovelson needs to work on weights and be toughter when he goes up since he will be no fouled most of the time in the WAC
    and needs to learn how to go ahead and make them anyway. I really enjoyed the
    game and liked D Redding. I think he has potential and some of the other Sophs and
    freshman. Hope they win on Monday since I would likwe to see Missouri State join the WAC along with Texas State and UTSA(all sports except football untill they are 1A
    in football.)
    Na, he's pretty stacked as it is. If he got any bigger we might have to look for a bigger uniform to fit him

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

We need a kid the size of Omar Samhan at St. Marys http://smcgaels.cstv.com/sports/m-ba...an_omar00.html 6'11 265 and he can move. He has been dominating so far this tournament. Now that I am pretty much screwed with my bracket im saying Go Gaels!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    We need a kid the size of Omar Samhan at St. Marys http://smcgaels.cstv.com/sports/m-ba...an_omar00.html 6'11 265 and he can move.

so does 300+ other d1 basketball programs
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

just found this picture of OLU! i know we've talked about it, but this picture is awsome!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    just found this picture of OLU! i know we've talked about it, but this picture is awsome!!!!!
    beast-mode photo!!

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Re: Best play of SMiss game?

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post

This pic is now my desktop photo

+ Reply to Thread