+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Game Day - Louisiana Tech vs Florida State 2:30 EST

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Game Day - Louisiana Tech vs Florida State 2:30 EST

Great effort though losing a game they could have won in the first round sucks it is a step in the right direction after several steps in the wrong direction. They played hard just like all year now Spoon go recruit some depth!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Can't blame the refs too much. We couldn't make a shot in the 2nd half. Just an awful shooting performance.
    We couldn't hit our OUTSIDE shots and that falls on us. The fact that the refs literally robbed us of Johnson and Dowdell in this game did us in, though.

Still, FIRST STEP complete!!!!!!!!! Bring on next year!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Can't blame the refs too much. We couldn't make a shot in the 2nd half. Just an awful shooting performance.

It doesn't matter I still do not like the WAC refs, I will complain about them 90% of the time.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Exciting game. The ladies played hard. Sucks that we lost, but we got some great exposure and a lot of love from the announcers. Can't hurt our program. Thanks to Shanavia and Tiawana who played their last game. A couple of great Lady Techsters. Looking forward to more post depth next season.

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Here is a great question. Why don't they have the same rules for guys and girls tournament games. Guys can't play on their home floor. Where is that rule for the girls. I am not saying that it would have made a difference. I mean, there only looked to be like 1500-2000 there anyway. It couldn't have hurt us to be on a neutral floor though. I also don't agree that FSU was worthy of a 3 seed. Probably will get beaten in the next round.

Great job Techsters!! We are definitely on our way back!!

Agree but only problem is Tech really cannot complain when Tech was great we used to get the 1st round in Ruston every year and I am sure that certainly helped in getting to all those sweet sixteens and final fours.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Great game and I am so proud of the Techsters. Loved the look on Young's face......there was no backing down! Big girl on Florida team tried to pull at Brittney G. on her.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Exciting game. The ladies played hard. Sucks that we lost, but we got some great exposure and a lot of love from the announcers. Can't hurt our program. Thanks to Shanavia and Tiawana who played their last game. A couple of great Lady Techsters. Looking forward to more post depth next season.
    And a great outside shooter coming in next year...........

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    Not the refs guys they made halftime adjustments we didn't period.
    Agree! Plus we just don't have the bench that they had!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    And a great outside shooter coming in next year...........
    Who?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    It doesn't matter I still do not like the WAC refs, I will complain about them 90% of the time.

It's ok Iceman, i am sure they complain about you behind closed doors too. "He yelled at me. We have got to get rid of him during the second half. Can we please have him thrown out, he is breaking my train of thought.":icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Re: Game Day - Louisiana Tech vs Florida State 2:30 EST

I can't figure out why Jones was charged with a technical, she isn't the one that instigated anything. She just gave her a "you don't want to go there look".

I can't figure out why Jones was charged with a technical, she isn't the one that instigated anything. She just gave her a "you don't want to go there look".
    Yep! That is a great way to describe her look. I loved it!

Big Grin Re: Game Day - Louisiana Tech vs Florida State 2:30 EST

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    It's ok Iceman, i am sure they complain about you behind closed doors too. "He yelled at me. We have got to get rid of him during the second half. Can we please have him thrown out, he is breaking my train of thought.":icon_wink:

Have you been in there listening to them??? LMAO

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

There was plenty of yapping going on. I don't think the official was calling anything but the yapping continued after they were apart. At least she had the sense to T up both if nothing up to that point deserved a T.

5-30 from the field in the second half is the game in a nutshell. That won't win WAC games.

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    Who?
    Hardy - JC player that plays with Bramble Donaldson. Hot 3 point shooter - ranks in top 3 in JC.

+ Reply to Thread