+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday practice

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Saturday practice

Only 7 on the west side. I thought there would be more

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Saturday practice

Practice report?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

More people showed up. Pizza Hut passed out free pizza and Gatorade All in all fun to watch, High energy lots of instruction Was Harper wearing 80? Creed looked big and fast. No. 11 looked good in spots at cb Victorian had a couple of picks. Tank plastered someone on a bubble screen

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

The highlight was Sonny having a cute little regal blue deliver pizza and power-ade to ME!

I decided to share with others. Seriously, a nice gesture from our coach, thanking those who came out to watch.

Harper again impressed. I don't think we will drop off much at TE. Molton and Duplessis did not play today.

The unknown 44 again showed great effort and caught some good balls.

All 3 Quarterbacks, Ensminger, Cameron and Raulston looked pretty equal today.

Creer has a nice burst and Fitte looked good coming out of the backfield.

Vic and Tank stood out on defense and got to jawing with Harper a pretty good bit.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    More people showed up. Pizza Hut passed out free pizza and Gatorade All in all fun to watch, High energy lots of instruction Was Harper wearing 80? Creed looked big and fast. No. 11 looked good in spots at cb Victorian had a couple of picks. Tank plastered someone on a bubble screen
    Harper is 80 and Demarcion Evans is 11. Evans did have a couple of good plays.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    The highlight was Sonny having a cute little regal blue deliver pizza and power-ade to ME!

I decided to share with others. Seriously, a nice gesture from our coach, thanking those who came out to watch.

Harper again impressed. I don't think we will drop off much at TE. Molton and Duplessis did not play today.

The unknown 44 again showed great effort and caught some good balls.

All 3 Quarterbacks, Ensminger, Cameron and Raulston looked pretty equal today.

Creer has a nice burst and Fitte looked good coming out of the backfield.

Vic and Tank stood out on defense and got to jawing with Harper a pretty good bit.
    To bad incoming QB Taylor Burch didn't graduate mid-term so he could have been here. I assume that's correct. Any chance he's there watching at least?

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    To bad incoming QB Taylor Burch didn't graduate mid-term so he could have been here. I assume that's correct. Any chance he's there watching at least?
    I doubt he is able to make it because of HS baseball.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hachiman View Post
    I doubt he is able to make it because of HS baseball.
    Thanks! I forgot about his baseball skills but I bet Sims hasn't.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Practice pix are online.
    enjoy.
    Here are a few.
    tm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

few more
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

That's a perfect picture of Duplessis catching that tennis ball.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I thought Raulston was head and shoulders better than everyone today in 11 on 11's. Ensminger seems to be the best in regular passing drills. I think Raulston throws a much more catchable ball, and is better at throwing around the coverage. Ensminger had a ton of balls batted away.

Cruz looked better today, but given his previous performances, that isn't saying much.

#44 WR is a player. He's giving it 110%. He's got good hands and good feet. I heard that he's Cameron's roommate, who came with him from Cali, and that he decided to walk on in football this season. He's already made a roster spot, IMO.

Harper is an unbelievable athlete. No question. His hands and route running are coming along great. Chandler Spence also impressed at TE.

Our corners are learning some press coverage, which is great. Jaccari Jackson is great at getting off the press and catching the ball. I was very impressed with him today.

We saw a walk on punter, I believe he's Highlander, punt today. He's not perfect, but he's miles ahead of what we had last year. Cade still looks bad.

Falls got a lot of looks at HB today. He looked really good.

Creer had another good day. It's hard to judge RB's when they aren't getting hit, but he did have some really good blocking, which is a sign that he's working on becoming a good team player.

It's hard to gauge the D in an non-hitting practice. The secondary looked pretty good in batting down balls and getting into passing lanes. Mt. Ellis looked really good against a double team a couple of times today, but all in all, the O-Line was pretty fierce.

And Sonny did buy all the spectators pizza today. I thought that was pretty awesome. I mean, could you imagine DD buying random people pizza?

Varsity Bulldog BLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the roughBLUEbell is a jewel in the rough

Was Cameron not there today?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

He was there, he just didn't impress me the way either Raulston or Ensminger did. I mean, he wasn't terrible. None of them were really bad at all. Cameron just lacks the placement consistency that the other two have, or they could just be learning the offense quicker. Cameron can't seem to find his poise in the pocket- he usually has happy feet.

Welcome to BBB, btw!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEbell View Post
    Was Cameron not there today?
    Read post # 4

+ Reply to Thread