+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Protocol for Practice

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Protocol for Practice

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Side note: I'm really pleased to see our new AD at every football practice.
    The "new" AD WAS at just about every football practice the last couple of years, too, cuz that's where he could communicate with the AD.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Outside of the media, how many people called Dooley and said "I'm coming to watch practice" and were told "no"?
    How many people on here actually called Dooley?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    How many people on here actually called Dooley?

I cut out the article from the Indy Bowl and sent it to him "from his friends" at our organization, along with a note of thanks for his hard work and dedication. I didn't get a call back or email or letter or anything. I wasted a laminating sheet, envelope, and a stamp for that.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I cut out the article from the Indy Bowl and sent it to him "from his friends" at our organization, along with a note of thanks for his hard work and dedication. I didn't get a call back or email or letter or anything. I wasted a laminating sheet, envelope, and a stamp for that.
    I've mailed him articles out of the newspaper about recruits and never heard from him, but, I know he looked at one of them because he told a coach to call me.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I got a note from him regarding a contribution, it was unexpected and appreciated.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    The "new" AD WAS at just about every football practice the last couple of years, too, cuz that's where he could communicate with the AD.
    Well aware of that, TMo.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Well aware of that, TMo.
    I knew you were.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread