+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech vs S. Miss Game 2

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

Re: Tech vs S. Miss Game 2

These Dawgs dont give up.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Tech finally hung a 6-spot in the 6th to trim the lead back to a TD...13-6 USM heading to the 7th.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Fittingly the game ends with a USM triple play...15-7 USM before 521.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    According to the dad of the usm scheduled pitcher Sim said he had no way to contact season tcket holders so he would not move it up weather was fine early
    Well, maybe Sim needs to start tweeting or text messaging the season ticket holders.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    According to the dad of the usm scheduled pitcher Sim said he had no way to contact season tcket holders so he would not move it up weather was fine early
    I'd hate to think the chickenhawks' system is more advanced than ours! Somehow their coach was able to let their fans know their game was moved up to 1.

As I look back on the day, it was sunny and relatively warm at 1 in Ruston. As a season ticket holder, I would have rather been at the park then than sit through the MISERY of tonight. I saw steady sheets of cold rain blown from W to E in gusts of 20 mph. I sat there in 30-something degree weather with the other brave 520 people who dwindled to less than 150. I believe more folks would have loved the sunshine of early Saturday. I am still tired from drawing my body parts close to my core to stop the shivering and try to stay warm!

And watching our outfielders and field umpires hunker down and turn their backs to the wind and rain between innings--well, that was just brutal.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Snowing in Ruston this morning. Unbelievable.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Snowing in Ruston this morning. Unbelievable.
    It been pouring snow all morning and night in Tyler. Where's IGore?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It been pouring snow all morning and night in Tyler. Where's IGore?
    Now it's sleeting. Crazy.

+ Reply to Thread