+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Port City Classic Group

Puppy jagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the earsjagpack seems to have something between the ears

Port City Classic Group

Anyone out there interested in forming a group of 20+ for the Port City Classic? Tickets are only $10 if bought as a group (20+) vs. $25-32 if you're not a student. In this economy, I figure there's folks like me looking to save some money. I can spearhead the purchasing of the tickets for the group. We could collect through PayPal for payment, and mail the tickets?

Anyone in? So far, my wife and I make 2.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: Port City Classic Group

I graduate this spring and I will be in to buy a ticket as long as I can find a job within driving distance..I will check back with you after i find out where ill be in the fall

+ Reply to Thread