+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Morris 2009 Highlight Video

Bulldog NateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: Dennis Morris 2009 Highlight Video

That was awesome. I'm soo amped up right now I can't even do my hw!

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    It will be an absolute waste and tragedy if he doesn't get on an NFL team.
    The good news is he has a Good Chance to be drafted as a Full Back! Slim as a TE! Go D MO!

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap!!! Great video! I am so excited about the upcoming season I can't see straight. Guys we are going to have a very good team this year. Show up and buy season tickets.

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

D-Mo owned BSU's Kyle Wilson on that ESPN top play!

Big Dog gabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud of

Warning Re: Dennis Morris 2009 Highlight Video

The individual segments have been uploaded

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

The photos dawgpix provided really enhance the video, imo!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    The photos dawgpix provided really enhance the video, imo!

Three great highlight videos! Excellent job in pulling them together.
    Tech's Capt. Video (David Snyder) and his crew do a great job for Tech.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Well does anybody know of his prospect of being drafted or is he going to be a free agent? I can't find anything right now.
    How bout them Dawgs!

Big Dog gabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by rtr002 View Post
    Well does anybody know of his prospect of being drafted or is he going to be a free agent? I can't find anything right now.
    Boxerdog, what's the scoop? (I guess we'll know the answer in less than a few hours, but give us your thoughts so we can be watching with anticipation, if that be the case!)

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

I found one link about it and it says he will probably be a free agent, but if he is drafted he will go in the final round. Here is the link!
    http://philly.stats.com/nfldraft/players.asp?id=142283
    How bout them Dawgs!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    The blocking segment still gets me pumped more than anything else--maybe because I had to endure too much misguided criticism in that regard. That combined with the doofi who thought he had no hands. Alas, I'm over it

I think I was probably one of the most critical of DMo if not the most critical. Unfortuantely, I should have watched with more of a wide open mind and realized the fault of his lack of production probably had more to do with our two previous coaching staffs, than how Dennis actually performed, and for that I owe DMo an apology. For the life of me, I don't know why they failed to build gameplans that would allow DMo to showcase his talent more. In my opinion, he could have been just as much a threat as Livas and could actually have helped Livas be more productive as well as the running game. Some team is going to get a very rare jewel at a very cheap price with DMo in my opinion. I'm not convinced that he isn't, probably, the biggest threat of a player to come out of Tech in awhile even though his numbers don't show it. I wish we could have seen him for at least one year in the SD/TF system as the inside receiver with his size and speed, he probably would have led all receivers.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

He's too short to play TE, and I don't know if he's a good enough blocker to play FB.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    He's too short to play TE, and I don't know if he's a good enough blocker to play FB.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Sorry DD, but you missed on this post.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Sorry DD, but you missed on this post.
    Hey, I hope I'm wrong!

+ Reply to Thread