+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Baseball Drills

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball Drills

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    No stick, my friend... and I'm calm, as was demonstrated through my well crafted, albeit misspelled response.
    If it wasn't a stick, what was it.

It is fun being the play-by-play announcer.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    If it wasn't a stick, what was it.

It is fun being the play-by-play announcer.
    I think it had something to do with the mega-burrito I ate for dinner last night.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Make them continue to hit off a tee, no matter the age group

+ Reply to Thread