+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millsap

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Millsap

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Are we worried about hurting someone's feelings that's making 7 million per year by asking him for a donation to the school that helped him get to his position of making 7 million per year?
    No, worried about properly handling donation requests. Dooley was showing his ass by trying to be cute. It was unprofessional but it got him a few laughs which is what he was after.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 03-31-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Yeah, I'm sure McCown and Milsap both are having a hard time getting by on 6 million per year.
    I dont think Luke makes anywhere near that. If I was in the NFL, I would be sure that I got my time in to be eligible for pension before I made too many monetary commitments. Luke probably makes 1 to 2MM a year, which is astounding, and I think he has his time in. So, I agree it is time to step up. However, I wouldnt bust his balls about it on live radio.

Whatever is going on with Millsap needs to be repaired by Tech (not sure what it is, odnt care what it is). I know, I know, it probably isnt all Tech's fault, but I dont care. Millsap has the dollars, adn we need him a whole lot more than he needs us now.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=maddawg;904236]
    Are we worried about hurting someone's feelings that's making 7 million per year by asking him for a donation to the school that helped him get to his position of making 7 million per year?quote]

No, worried about properly handling donation requests. Dooley was showing his ass by trying to be cute. It was unprofessional but it got him a few laughs which is what he was after.
    I disagree. I'm sure Dooley called Luke in February when he started raising money for the locker room. When he talked to Luke in September on the radio show that was 6 months after he talked to him about the donation to the locker room. I'd say that was plenty of time for Luke to make his donation. Dooley's best trait to me was his ability to raise money for projects that we badly need. If he were still at Tech, we would already have broken ground on the new south endzone project.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I dont think Luke makes anywhere near that. If I was in the NFL, I would be sure that I got my time in to be eligible for pension before I made too many monetary commitments. Luke probably makes 1 to 2MM a year, which is astounding, and I think he has his time in. So, I agree it is time to step up. However, I wouldnt bust his balls about it on live radio.

Whatever is going on with Millsap needs to be repaired by Tech (not sure what it is, odnt care what it is). I know, I know, it probably isnt all Tech's fault, but I dont care. Millsap has the dollars, adn we need him a whole lot more than he needs us now.
    He signed a 2 year contract last year.
    According to Adam Schefter of NFL.com, McCown's contract is worth $7.5 million and contains a signing bonus and various other incentives that could make the deal worth as much as $14 million.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

He signed a 2 year contract last year.
    According to Adam Schefter of NFL.com, McCown's contract is worth $7.5 million and contains a signing bonus and various other incentives that could make the deal worth as much as $14 million.

Wow, that is unbelievable. Great for Luke, that is an expensive backup.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Wow, that is unbelievable. Great for Luke, that is an expensive backup.
    at the time of tampa bay's complete meltdown, they signed luke for starter money. then they signed byron leftwich for starter money. then they drafted a quarterback in the first round and paid him starter money. crazy! but good for luke!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread