+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notes from spring practice vol. 2 - weekend summary - BleedTechBlue

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Notes from spring practice vol. 2 - weekend summary - BleedTechBlue

Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, the Bulldog football team had practices number two and three. Much of the same type of drills went on with more and more of the offense getting installed every practice. Find out how each position battle is shaping up

More...

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Re: Notes from spring practice vol. 2 - weekend summary - BleedTechBlue

Ford, give us vol 3!!! This is addictive.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post
    Ford, give us vol 3!!! This is addictive.
    Vol. 3 may not come this week, the real world is holding me back from living in the Tech football fantasy world. Although, some recruiting news could come out this week.

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    Vol. 3 may not come this week, the real world is holding me back from living in the Tech football fantasy world. Although, some recruiting news could come out this week.
    That damn Real World!! Keep it coming and thanks for the hard work you and Jay put into your sites.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Good read. I'm enjoying these articles.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

So many skill players that an entire article can be written without even mentioning Livas!

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I enjoyed that story.... What time do they practice wednesday and where?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Practice times and locations (all will be at the Joe), can be found here - http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...031210aaa.html

Wednesday will be at 4 and in full pads. The site says that it will be at the practice field, but I think I read somewhere that all practices are moved to the regular field. Either way, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    So many skill players that an entire article can be written without even mentioning Livas!
    There's not much you can say other than he's catching tennis balls and standing around in a non-contact jersey nursing that toe. The way he's walking around I'm not so sure he'll be ready by August.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    There's not much you can say other than he's catching tennis balls and standing around in a non-contact jersey nursing that toe. The way he's walking around I'm not so sure he'll be ready by August.
    I say redshirt him if possible to be sure he can be totally healthy. I know we've got a ton of players at his position now who are very good also, but you never know when we could have another season like this year, and it would be good to have him at full speed for the season after this one.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Well he just had the surgery I believe, so yea he does look banged up right now. But the rehab is only suppose to be a solid 2-3 months max. Im hearing he'll be 100% come August. With Molten and Paige here now, Livas role of getting the ball every play will be diminished, so we should be able to keep him much healthier this year.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    Well he just had the surgery I believe, so yea he does look banged up right now. But the rehab is only suppose to be a solid 2-3 months max. Im hearing he'll be 100% come August. With Molten and Paige here now, Livas role of getting the ball every play will be diminished, so we should be able to keep him much healthier this year.
    I wouldn't be worried if we were running the same offense but he's missing out on alot of coaching during the spring. Also, factor in Richie Casey who looks every bit as good if not better. So, yeah, his chances of seeing the ball will be limited. I tend to lean more toward what Dirty wants to do and see if we can redshirt him.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

I really hope we can use Livas almost exclusively in the return game--punt & kickoff returns. He has proven to be a game-changer as a returner & is one of the most feared returners in the nation. Perhaps we might spot him in our offense from time to time for a couple touches a game but, as LFR indicated, we are now suddenly LOADED with big-play receivers & there may not be many touches to go around after Paige, Molton, Casey, Fitte, & Harper get theirs.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    I really hope we can use Livas almost exclusively in the return game--punt & kickoff returns. He has proven to be a game-changer as a returner & is one of the most feared returners in the nation. Perhaps we might spot him in our offense from time to time for a couple touches a game but, as LFR indicated, we are now suddenly LOADED with big-play receivers & there may not be many touches to go around after Paige, Molton, Casey, Fitte, & Harper get theirs.
    I agree....... The only problem last year was that it put our defense on the field quicker when he would run one back (example: the Navy game) - not that I don't want the 7 points . However, I have a feeling with our new fast moving offense, the defense will be on the field a lot, anyway. :icon_wink:

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    You make a good point, Coach. I wonder how Livas is going to take the diminished role. Personally, I've always thought he was most effective in the return game anyway, and even hurt was much more productive than in the offense. I don't know how much of an ego he has (he's always seemed down to earth to me), but I hope he's able to accept that there are now at least 2 or 3 others that equal his talent and doesn't mind sharing the accolades or fans' attentions and cause his game to diminish. I really think he could still be THE difference maker on this team with his special teams play and any offensive touches he would get because there are so many others we have now that the other team needs to focus on as well.

+ Reply to Thread