+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good and Bad of Healthcare Reform?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Good and Bad of Healthcare Reform?

Rural hospitals already struggling, with huge percentages of Medicare patients, will have to become more efficient in a system as screwed up as the tax code. Most have home grown staffs with below average education by comparison. Improving this costs money. Medicare will cut $500billion from hospital reimbursement. Many rural hospitals will close. Much of rural healthcare will go into the toilet. 1950s healthcare = drive to the nearest metroplex. I can go on all day...

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

It's funny how the more money we make the more we are taxed, then the government is surprised when we cheat on our taxes, oh wait, I mean when other people cheat on their taxes. I report every cent I make and pay every cent I owe. But, I digress. Our wonderful government will never be happy till they can control every aspect of our life. If it was up to Obama there would be no FOX News Network, you know they lie about everything. (tongue in cheek sarcasm) I don't think this health care shit is over with yet, we all need to call our congress, representatives, and Governors. I know damn well Bobby Jindal isn't happy with this. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Is this 16 years of taxes for 10 years of benefits?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    It's funny how the more money we make the more we are taxed, then the government is surprised when we cheat on our taxes, oh wait, I mean when other people cheat on their taxes. I report every cent I make and pay every cent I owe. But, I digress. Our wonderful government will never be happy till they can control every aspect of our life. If it was up to Obama there would be no FOX News Network, you know they lie about everything. (tongue in cheek sarcasm) I don't think this health care shit is over with yet, we all need to call our congress, representatives, and Governors. I know damn well Bobby Jindal isn't happy with this. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
    Are you sure about ole Bobby. I am sure he had a big part in the LA purchase that is part of the bill. His appointee got involved- do you really think he didn't know about it- I don't. I think he was very aware.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Is this 16 years of taxes for 10 years of benefits?
    10 for 6. Of course they will never be able to "cut" these taxes because the govt will be broke.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    10 for 6. Of course they will never be able to "cut" these taxes because the govt will be broke.

Thanks CK. Then 10 for 6. That right there should tell you everything you need to know.

Cal&Ken do you know what I think?

Obama Math:

10 for 6 = National Sales Tax.

Get ready!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Frown Re: Good and Bad of Healthcare Reform?

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Are you sure about ole Bobby. I am sure he had a big part in the LA purchase that is part of the bill. His appointee got involved- do you really think he didn't know about it- I don't. I think he was very aware.

The last I heard he wasn't for it, but as much as I like him he is a politician, they do have about 5 different faces or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Thanks CK. Then 10 for 6. That right there should tell you everything you need to know.

Cal&Ken do you know what I think?

Obama Math:

10 for 6 = National Sales Tax.

Get ready!!!!!!

I think by the time they finish they will be sending all of us a small allowance out of the direct deposit of our checks that go to the govt. They are hell bent on taking everything working people make and giving it to those that sit on their butts! I don't doubt the NST- I don't doubt anything these butt heads will do. The next "trick" is to bring in 12 million new "voters" so that he will have someone continue to support the BS they are shoving down our throats.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

you guys need to move to the great country of Texas. after declaring country-hood, we're going to clear the libtards out of Austin and be on our way.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    you guys need to move to the great country of Texas. after declaring country-hood, we're going to clear the libtards out of Austin and be on our way.
    Remember the Alamo!

But, that's all it'll be soon...a memory. The PC crowd says it's insulting to the Mexicans living in Texas. The Alamo represents the beginning of the end for Santa Anna and the eventual victory of the evil white devils at San Jacinto.

Can't upset our Mexican....er, visitors.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

And to correct a figure quoted earlier in the thread...there are only 12 million seeking insurance coverage who can't get it. The rest either don't need it, don't want it, or both.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    If you are one of the 30 million Americans that do not have health insurance, this is probably good news.
    If you had zero insurance, you will still have long waits and have rationed care and medicine now. And you are suppose to have to pay some token amount for it too. So guess what...you're worse off because you got it for free before and would have received better care before this as well. This is basically just a HUGE TAX INCREASE.

Overall. NOT A DAM THING GOOD ABOUT THIS SCAM OBAMA and PELOSI JUST PULLED ON THE USA.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    If you are one of the 30 million Americans that do not have health insurance, this is probably good news.
    Of course, no one has any firm idea of the real number that are uninsured. This is one of the most misused "statistics" of our time. What we do know is that no one is denied emergency room health care in this country. Now that's a fact.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Yeah, it's crazy to think that at one time, the wealthy were rewarded by paying a lower % in taxes. When taxes on business are lower, they can afford to hire more people. Those extra employees pay addition taxes thereby increasing the total tax base to more than it would be by overtaxing the wealthy. Nutjobs don't have a clue.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

According to the bill that was passed, in 2079 there will be 24 million Americans in the US that will not have insurance
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread