+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeb MRI?

Hybrid View

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Angry Jeb MRI?

Can someone tell me why it has been almost two weeks since Jeb went down with an injury, but Bundrick and the school "can't squeeze him in" for an MRI? You mean to tell me that football players wouldn't have had an MRI by now? My sources tell me that he isn't scheduled to be in for the MRI for another two weeks. That will be a month from his injury to the MRI. He can do it at another doctor, but it wouldn't be covered by the school, and his parents would have to cover the cost on their own.I will not reveal what Jeb's parents do for a living, but I know they don't have the extra cash to throw around for something the school should handle. I would like to know what is going on here, because we all know that if a key football player went down, they would have him MRI'd by the end of the night. Something seems fishy to me and I think it is total B.S. and someone is dropping the ball for baseball big time. Please give me a response.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Jeb MRI?

It will only get worse with Obama-care. Expect longer wait times.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Can someone tell me why it has been almost two weeks since Jeb went down with an injury, but Bundrick and the school "can't squeeze him in" for an MRI? You mean to tell me that football players wouldn't have had an MRI by now? My sources tell me that he isn't scheduled to be in for the MRI for another two weeks. That will be a month from his injury to the MRI. He can do it at another doctor, but it wouldn't be covered by the school, and his parents would have to cover the cost on their own.I will not reveal what Jeb's parents do for a living, but I know they don't have the extra cash to throw around for something the school should handle. I would like to know what is going on here, because we all know that if a key football player went down, they would have him MRI'd by the end of the night. Something seems fishy to me and I think it is total B.S. and someone is dropping the ball for baseball big time. Please give me a response.

Does not surprise me in the least bit. That's how baseball is thought of at Tech. And softball.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I assume the parents don't have healthcare that covers treatment?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I assume the parents don't have healthcare that covers treatment?
    That shouldn't matter. That is Tech's responsibility.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Actually Tech is one of the first places trialing the new Obamacare. Biden was on f**king campus today promoting it.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Actually Tech is one of the first places trialing the new Obamacare. Biden was on f**king campus today promoting it.
    Ya'll make jokes, but I want to know when the f**k we can have one of our weekend starters back. Someone with pull needs to make a phonecall.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously?? Have we disinfected the campus yet?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't disagree, but if that was my kid and I thought Tech was dragging its feet, I would get him treated under by policy.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

My first post using the F-bomb was in reference of Biden using it earlier today with a live mic on. He's a sharp one, let me tell ya.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Our player should be able to get a MRI ASAP!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

What's his injury? If Simineaux has exhausted all his sources, Jeb's parents should call Reneau.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    What's his injury? If Simineaux has exhausted all his sources, Jeb's parents should call Reneau.
    An elbow injury in his throwing arm. Not sure of the exact injury, that is what the MRI is needed for. The point is, the parents shouldn't have to make a phone call. They have filled out insurance info and medical info at the beginning of the school year. It is the school's problem.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Was it 100% baseball related? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Was it 100% baseball related? Just wondering.
    Yes it is 100% baseball related... he threw at Baylor on a Wednesday, then when he turned around to play them on the following Tuesday he was throwing 10 MPH slower. Sim has called all the people he can, it is Bundrick and that crew that is holding up the process.

+ Reply to Thread