+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeb MRI?

Puppy TJDAWG is an unknown

Re: Jeb MRI?

I'm not close to Jeb's story or for that matter all that familiar with it, but I will say from the medical side of the table there are reasons to delay a MRI. Whether that was the hold up, I don't know.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TJDAWG View Post
    I'm not close to Jeb's story or for that matter all that familiar with it, but I will say from the medical side of the table there are reasons to delay a MRI. Whether that was the hold up, I don't know.
    Dude! You copied my avatar. But any saints fan is allowed to copy that as I did also from www.saintsreport.com.

Puppy TJDAWG is an unknown

Damn. Now it looks like I'll have to go find another avatar

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dude! You copied my avatar. But any saints fan is allowed to copy that as I did also from www.saintsreport.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDAWG View Post
    Damn. Now it looks like I'll have to go find another avatar
    Don't worry about it. I change every few months anyway. But there are some great Saints avatars on www.saintsreport.com.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dude! You copied my avatar.
    That's okay. Yours is cleaner (and fatter).
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 04-06-2010 at 07:59 PM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    That's okay. Yours in cleaner (and fatter).
    That's what she said

+ Reply to Thread