+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FROM THE SPORTS DESK: Refusing to talk about basketball - Tech Talk

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

FROM THE SPORTS DESK: Refusing to talk about basketball - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

March Madness will be the death of me. I fill out tournament brackets every year and every year, I make the worst picks imaginable. With the parody in the men's tournament this year, no one was safe from embarrassment. So, to keep from bringing up the painful sound of brackets being ripped in half all across the country over the past weekend, I'll discuss something else besides basketball. Or at least try to.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: FROM THE SPORTS DESK: Refusing to talk about basketball - Tech Talk

it's good to see my buddy justin back writing sports at the tech talk, even if he didn't understand how good murray state was going to be (i did), or that northern iowa was going to beat kansas (who saw that coming? really? had the jayhawks winning it all!). he's right, though. there's so much parody in this tournament. it's just downright comedic!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread