+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football. Louisiana Tech Spring Practice Report: Inside Receivers - latechsports.com

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Spring Practice Report: Inside Receivers - latechsports.

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Completely agree and, by the way, I am a HUGE RP FAN!
    +1

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Spring Practice Report: Inside Receivers - latechsports.

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Completely agree and, by the way, I am a HUGE RP FAN!
    It's hard not to be an RP fan the way he left it all on the field last year before his injury. Like cowpoke said, I think he'll factor into this offense (if he can stay healthy) with his impressive downfield blocking!

+ Reply to Thread