+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justin Ellis...

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Justin Ellis...

I was watching some one-on-one's today. I think we really have a good O-Line set up right now, they caused the D-Line to have a little bit of trouble.

That is, except for Ellis.

There's not a guard that can take him by himself. His bull rush is ridiculous. He drove every lineman I saw him go up against into the QB dummy. And he did it quickly. It was beautiful.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Justin Ellis...

YES!!! Thanks for the Ellis update. He is one of my four critical keys for '10. The others: QB, DE pass rushing ability and punter.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    YES!!! Thanks for the Ellis update. He is one of my four critical keys for '10. The others: QB, DE pass rushing ability and punter.
    I think that list just about does it LFR. Mine was also DT, QB, DE pass rush and punter (not in that order) Gotta stop the run and find a way to get to the QB without blitzing.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I think that list just about does it LFR. Mine was also DT, QB, DE pass rush and punter (not in that order) Gotta stop the run and find a way to get to the QB without blitzing.
    Stop the run - beat Navy. Rush the QB w/o blitzing - beat everybody else.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the above posts. Punter is a lot more important than the casual fan realizes. We HAVE to improve at that position.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    I was watching some one-on-one's today. I think we really have a good O-Line set up right now, they caused the D-Line to have a little bit of trouble.

That is, except for Ellis.

There's not a guard that can take him by himself. His bull rush is ridiculous. He drove every lineman I saw him go up against into the QB dummy. And he did it quickly. It was beautiful.
    Awesome

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    I agree with the above posts. Punter is a lot more important than the casual fan realizes. We HAVE to improve at that position.

TOTALLY AGREE!!

A good punter can be a defenses best friend! (or a big thorn in their side) It's not fun to talk about like a WR running 4.4 but it is very important.

+ Reply to Thread