+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ewing made Sportscenter

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Ewing made Sportscenter

Its 545am...watching sportscenter and they just showed Ewing's bomb and mentioned Tech winning the game.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Ewing made Sportscenter

Was it the 1st home run ever at Target field?

Puppy greendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nicegreendawg is just really nice greendawg's Avatar

I am glad that Ewing and the dogs are getting some press for the Target Field win. However, I just finished watching ESPN's Baseball Tonight on Sunday morning and the ESPN guy reported that the first game at Target Field was won by LSU. I HAVE TRIED TO E-MAIL THEM A CORRECTION BUT I CAN NOT FIND A SITE. If anyone knows how please let them know of their mistake.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg View Post
    I am glad that Ewing and the dogs are getting some press for the Target Field win. However, I just finished watching ESPN's Baseball Tonight on Sunday morning and the ESPN guy reported that the first game at Target Field was won by LSU. I HAVE TRIED TO E-MAIL THEM A CORRECTION BUT I CAN NOT FIND A SITE. If anyone knows how please let them know of their mistake.
    That's unbelievable

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching the Indians-Angels spring training game on the MLB network, and they mentioned Tech's win at Target Field.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I'm watching the Indians-Angels spring training game on the MLB network, and they mentioned Tech's win at Target Field.
    That seems real odd.....good press for us, but getting mention at an Indians-Angels game??

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    Was it the 1st home run ever at Target field?
    Tech got: 1st single, 1st double, 1st triple, 1st HR, 1st double-play among other firsts!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg View Post

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    That seems real odd.....good press for us, but getting mention at an Indians-Angels game??
    It would be, but there was a pitching change, so the broadcasters got bored and started talking about other teams, and got onto the topic of Target Field, and talked about that for a minute or two. I'm not a fan of Cleveland or the Angels, but will watch pretty much any baseball, especially since I had just gotten home from my own baseball practice and was pumped.

+ Reply to Thread