+ Reply to Thread

Thread: J'mison Morgan

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

J'mison Morgan

Leaving UCLA. I have no clue if we would like him or not but I feel obligated to start this thread. I'd bet he goes to North Texas though.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...n-Morgan-47799

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: J'mison Morgan

Is he a foreigner?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Is he a foreigner?
    I wish. He's just from Texas. Meaning we stand no shot anyway.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I wish. He's just from Texas. Meaning we stand no shot anyway.
    No that would be accurate if he were from Louisiana

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

this is a guy who committed to lsu under john brady and decided not to play for trent johnson, choosing rather to go to ucla. he was a big-time recruit and was supposed to be a stud for the bruins. he never lived up to his potential, though, averaging just 2 points and 1 rebound per game in 8 minutes of action over 19 games. the ucla release makes it sound like coach ben howland dismissed him. however, it doesn't give any details.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

So does Nikita have a connection??

Puppy sportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around here

He is the brother of Ronnie Morgan, who was at Tech for one year before he was run off in the Richard/Rupp changeover ... as a HS senior, he would come over to Ruston and play pick up games with the team.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportstalk View Post
    He is the brother of Ronnie Morgan, who was at Tech for one year before he was run off in the Richard/Rupp changeover ... as a HS senior, he would come over to Ruston and play pick up games with the team.
    is it safe to say he isn't considering us then?

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

If he committed to a team where Nakita Johnson was the coach, and he didn't like what Richard did.....

Then it makes sense that he would give us a look since the coach he committed to is now at Tech and the coach he didn't like is now in BR. Of course, that doesn't mean anything, it's just me thinking out loud.

We seem to do well with transfers in both football and basketball. I don't know if it's the coaches, the quarter system, or others in the athletic administration, but hopefully we have something that he likes.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    If he committed to a team where Nakita Johnson was the coach, and he didn't like what Richard did.....
    I think you are reading what Sportstalk said wrong - his brother left because of the Richard/Rupp coaching change -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

You're right, I was misreading that.

So, is there no chance that he would look at Tech? Or do we still have a situation that might interest him?

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    You're right, I was misreading that.

So, is there no chance that he would look at Tech? Or do we still have a situation that might interest him?
    I don't know if we are even interested. I think he would consider Tech. But my money is on North Texas or some other school in Dallas.

Varsity Bulldog MG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I don't know if we are even interested. I think he would consider Tech. But my money is on North Texas or some other school in Dallas.
    He was recruited by North Texas and does have North Texas ties
    1. His father, Ronnie Morgan, played for North Texas '88-'90
    2. His former AAU coach is the brother of former North Texas player Chris Davis.

Side note: North Texas also has a shot a Penn State's starting shooting guard Chris Babb who wants to play closer to home. Babb is from Arlington and was recruited by NT before he signed with Penn State. Johnny Jones has picked up several good transfers he previously recruited.

Thread on Babb and Morgan
    http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/in...howtopic=51755
    Last edited by MG61; 04-01-2010 at 12:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread