+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Boise Take on LA Tech

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: A Boise Take on LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Boise St. has earned the right for a 1 for 1 with any team. What I want to do is build ourselves up to their level, not tear them down to ours.

Exactly! And from the posts from the people who have been up there, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer group of people than their fan base. I wish them nothing but the best of luck, except when they play the Dawgs and I don't mean Fresno.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Boise St. has earned the right for a 1 for 1 with any team. What I want to do is build ourselves up to their level, not tear them down to ours.
    Gotch your head screwed on right Beave!! Go Beavers!!

Bulldog TECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really nice

I just posted this comment on the Boise article:

"You have good reason to be nervous about LA TECH in 2010. I believe our O will be a lot more dangerous this year under Franklin and Dykes. Hek, I believe we have upgraded our coaching staff across the board and kept all the right people in place (such as DC). Kevin your right, the spread does take the right personnel and I believe La Tech has the right people to run it. Trust me. What will make us dangerous this year is the size and speed of our skill position guys. We will have at least 6 receivers that are 6-1 to 6-4 who are a deep threat. Another great TE to replace D-MO and the most depth and talent at RB than I can remember in at least 10 years. So don’t discount the Bulldogs this year, because you guys are going to have to bring your A game in Boise to beat our boys. Look for us to be in contention for the WAC title in the near future."

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH97 View Post
    I just posted this comment on the Boise article:
    Please report their response(s) on this thread.

+ Reply to Thread