+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Boise Take on LA Tech

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A Boise Take on LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Who cares what Ugly Cheerleader University thinks....? I mean did you watch the Fiesta Bowl... Every time they showed one of those buck tooth in-bred fragle faced funyun poppers I died a little bit inside….

They're champs and are on top of WAC football right now so they can be cocky but... My Ugly Cheerleader University comment does have merit...
    The cheerleader WOW factor in Boise has been down ever since Ian took Chrissy off the sidelines.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Danceline is top notch . . . . April Fool's!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious article! Boise State has definitely hit the big time. They will have a top 5 team again this year.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

To recap: LaTech players cannot catch the ball, run the correct routes, or think critically, but boy are they athletic and good listeners.
    As opposed to a bunch of whiners who go undefeated against a bunch of WAC teams, Toledo, and Tusla? Honestly. Stuck-up yanks. There's no new coach that has an easy first practice. Especially not rookie HEAD coaches. Get over it. It took three days; and now we're clickin'.

This makes me want to grind them into that blue turf even more. See how they like Dykes after that.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to hope....
    That they (Bulldogs) would be more dangerous.
    Why? So Boise State can have some-what of a better schedule, I would wish the same for Nevada and Fresno.
    Everyone knows they won’t win but just putting up more of a fight would be at least more entertaining.
    Gee thanks.

Varsity Bulldog techstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to all

I hope Va. Tech beats the living daylights out of them in that first game.

Me too...I have Va Tech alum in the family. So it's a win-WIN for me.

If VT beats BSU, there goes all the BCS love and the broncos can shut up for the rest of the season.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Boise wins by 30 at VT. Then, I hope we beat them by 30.

I could live with that.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techstudent09 View Post
    I hope Va. Tech beats the living daylights out of them in that first game.
    Why would we want a WAC team to get beat? Doesn't do Tech any good for the conference to look weak.

Varsity Bulldog techstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to all

Sorry I am not in love with Boise just because they are in the WAC. I am tired of seeing them pad their record against these soft OOC teams especially when they play in the WAC. UC-Davis, Tulsa, Bowling Green I mean give me a break. I do give them credit for scheduling Va. Tech this year but I seriously doubt they can beat them.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Sorry I am not in love with Boise just because they are in the WAC. I am tired of seeing them pad their record against these soft OOC teams especially when they play in the WAC. UC-Davis, Tulsa, Bowling Green I mean give me a break. I do give them credit for scheduling Va. Tech this year but I seriously doubt they can beat them.
    They play whoever they can get to play them. A lot of teams won't schedule them. Everytime they run the table it puts more money in our coffers so I hope they continue to beat whoever they can get to suit up against them. Of course I want to beat them like we used to but if we don't, I hope they run the table. Better for us.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Tough to beat the big boys when they won't play you.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

If it makes Tech or the WAC (because Tech's in it) look good, I'm all for it.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

My Dad is a Hokie so I will be pulling for them but Boise can win this game - after they beat TCU last year I have even more respect for Boise and they can win this game but I will not be pulling for them.

+ Reply to Thread