+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breaking News from P.L. #6

Puppy saturdaynightlivas seems to have something between the earssaturdaynightlivas seems to have something between the earssaturdaynightlivas seems to have something between the earssaturdaynightlivas seems to have something between the earssaturdaynightlivas seems to have something between the earssaturdaynightlivas seems to have something between the ears

Breaking News from P.L. #6

Hey BBB faithful. I just wanted to first off say what an honor it has been to read and reply to all of your posts. You guys are like my family. That being said, I wanted to let the BBB community know first that, due to personal reasons, I will be sitting this season out. Its been a rough process getting to this decision, but I think it will be best for me and my family. Know that Louisiana tech university is my home and I will always be a Dawg, but it woul benefit both myself and my family to sit this season out. I would appreciate it if you didnt go to the press just yet with this news, as my family and I need a little more time to talk things out. Thanks so much.

P.L. #6

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Breaking News from P.L. #6

It is April 1st, so I don't think I am buying what this post is selling.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

It's still April 1st.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

It's also NOT the REAL Phillip Livas.

Even my "joke" on the basketball side was funnier than this...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Not funny

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't Livas be practicing about now?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

SNL was on 'muscle beach' when this was posted.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I have communicated with Livas online before. This grammar is way too proper.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Shouldn't Livas be practicing about now?
    DON-they are going to give him every bit of rest they possibly can in order to see if the turf toe will heal. Contrary to some reports, he has not had surgery on the toe. This injury is such a difficult one to get well--just takes a lot of time.

As reported, Molton & Casey are being held out of all contact work--both coming off ACL surgery. Falls missed last night due to a slight hamstring pull but will be back after Easter.

Several others on muscle beach that did not participate last night.

+ Reply to Thread